Dog for an Officer

After the success of 'Car for an Officers' I thought I would start 'Dog for an officer' to complete the stereotypes.

The archetypical RA officers' dog is chocolate or black lab or 155mm brown terrier (which can be be fired, if rumours are true).

Any thoughts?

GBTD

Somehow I thought this thread was something to do with officers' ladies...

Cabbie!

Seems like a fair swap!

P-T

dogmeat said:
Sounds like a fair swap. Maybe add a small cash adjustment.
And shovel 8)

I don't care what kind of dog an officer has, I just wish they'd stop bringing them into work. No other kind of occupation has people bringing their dogs into work so why do people in the army (especially officers) think they have a God given right to do it.

Temple said:
I don't care what kind of dog an officer has, I just wish they'd stop bringing them into work. No other kind of occupation has people bringing their dogs into work so why do people in the army (especially officers) think they have a God given right to do it.
Afraid it's a case of "don't do as i do,do as i say". RHIP old bean :evil: :evil:

263A said:
Temple said:
Afraid it's a case of "don't do as i do,do as i say". RHIP old bean :evil: :evil:
Excellent, I'm off to find a junior rank to sexually harass then.....

263A said:
Temple said:
Sorry this topic is becoming a "well being" issue out here in the Corporate world, dogs bring a sense of well being and some employers encourage it- so enjoy!
My Lab is curled up under my desk.

Temple said:
Because we can. And long may we continue to do so.

263A said:
Temple said:
Really? My CSM used to bring both his dogs to work on a daily basis. As did one of the Pl Sgts.

Maj the Hon Reg. had two whippets, George and James, that he took flying in his Sioux AH1

German Sheperd. Proper dog, none of these rat type things with coats!

Temple said:
How many limes do you get through a week?

As long as they clean up the mess the little machines leave. I used to take great delight in force feeding our boss's mutt the odd dixie of airborne stew - could hardly walk it was that fat!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting 16
brummieboy1 The NAAFI Bar 33
zigwie Officers 22