Dog Feces Removal Germany

Hello, can't find anywhere else to post this so here goes. In Germany where do you dispose of dog feces in Germany. I am posted to Fallingbostel, walked the dog this morning and couldn't find any dog bins so have bagged it up and left it under my car at the mo.

Ta

I have a lovely thought of you standing there with your own personal little stash of your dog's dark materials, phone in hand, waiting patiently for the Continental faecal-legal experts of ARRSE to tell you where you might deposit your precious.

Any bin in the street?
Well, your own would be better, unless you shove all your rubbish in other peoples bins? Just thought its Sunday Morning and im using the internet to talk about Dog shite, living the dream i am.

Syrian Army moves into Damascus...
Lives lost in Cruise Ship Disaster...
Whet still unemployed...
RBS pays massive Bonus...
Argies getting a little worked up...
Earthquakes, Floods, Tornados...
Thousands on Breadline...

And this daft sod is worried about a bag of Dogshit...
Leave it anywhere, the whole of Fally is a shithole, anyway!

There is something slightly humbling about being a member of Arrse. No matter what the question, from ecognomics through astrology, ergonomics through gastronomics, even canine scatological through irrational and diabolical, an answer is usually forthcoming.

What a beautiful world it is.

eodmatt, you are far too smart for your Shorts.

eodmatt, you are far too smart for your Shorts.
You smooth talking barsteward. But let me come to the point. I am straight, not gay. Sorry to disappoint. :)

You smooth talking barsteward. But let me come to the point. I am straight, not gay. Sorry to disappoint. :)
Post picture here of what you paid for last night to prove so.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Post picture here of what you paid for last night to prove so.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE
This is what I paid for last night, Jarrod's nosh is the one in the background!!

sandiego_06_bg_020207.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 6
S The Intelligence Cell 1
A Sappers 6