Dog Face, why is he such a moron

Rather than this being a yank bashing thread (I find most septics to be decent people, unless they are from Arkansa), I want to know why one septic in particular seems to prowl the site purley to write s*&t and wind people up. Now most people dont bite when he writes his moronic posts, but some (Bullet sponge) seem to rise to it. Is he on here just to talk boll*cks, to wind people up, or is he infact, a moron. Comments please (bullet sponge, we can guess your response!)

I used to have some good sport with the cnut, but even I'm getting bored by it now. It was kind enough to send me a photo of its recent camping holiday with Olongapo though:

If the guy is playing it straight, his posts suggest his condition has all the hallmarks of Asperger's Syndrome.

This topic should have been:

drain_sniffer, why is he such a moron

Which one is which in the picture?

And why are they "douches"?

Cheers for that Bovvybint.

key signs include...

difficulty in communicating
difficulty in social relationships
a lack of imagination and creative play

Yip yip:-D

DSM-IV DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA FOR ASPERGER'S DISORDER

A.Qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following:

(1) marked impairment in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction
(2) failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
(3) a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people (e.g., by a lack of showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest to other people)
(4) lack of social or emotional reciprocity

B.Restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:

(1) encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
(2) apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
(That could explain the full-stops at the end of every post then)
(3) stereotyped and repetitive motor mannerisms (e.g., hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)
(4) persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

C.The disturbance causes clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

D.There is no clinically significant general delay in language (e.g., single words used by age 2 years, communicative phrases used by age 3 years).

E.There is no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or in the development of age-appropriate self-help skills, adaptive behavior (other than in social interaction), and curiosity about the environment in childhood.

F.Criteria are not met for another specific Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Schizophrenia.
(Better check for higher Functioning Autism and Schizophrenia before we can make any conclusive diagnosis.)

And obsessive interest in geeky stuff: e.g. astromony, computer games, stamp collecting, weapons ....

Just out of curiosity, could the MODS run an IP check on Dogsh1t and the Olongapo whore? A bright and shiney 10p says that they are one and the same.

olongapo said:
chocolate_frog said:
Which one is which in the picture?
This should help you;

Those arrows are a bit wonkey. suggest you go and get yourself a new head-dobber.

Hey Chocolate_frog, just a minor point ..... it's "bovvyblonde", not "bovvybint" ..... not that anyone would notice ....if the cap fits ....

crabtastic said:
Just out of curiosity, could the MODS run an IP check on Dogsh1t and the Olongapo whore? A bright and shiney 10p says that they are one and the same.
Well you'd be wrong so now give £5 to Combat Stress or are you that cheap that you'd only give 10p, come on money where you're mouth is.

bovvyblonde said:
If the guy is playing it straight, his posts suggest his condition has all the hallmarks of Asperger's Syndrome.
My son has aspergers syndrome and belive me, if he was anything like dogface I would cry. Dogface doesnt have aspergers, he's just a mong

Hey drain_sniffer,
My comment wasn't meant like that!!!! .... I swear!!!! My cousin's nipper has been diagnosed "Aspie" (and, in fact, many of our family [me included]) have autistic traits).

Yes, Dogface is a MORON!!! .... but a moron that has failed to demonstrate a "neurotypical" way of responding to posts.
And btw, I love your signature.

BB, dont worry - when entering the NAFFI I take nothing personal. Everyone has autistic traits, but you are right what you say about dogfaces responses

Latest Threads