Dog Face, why is he such a moron

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by drain_sniffer, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rather than this being a yank bashing thread (I find most septics to be decent people, unless they are from Arkansa), I want to know why one septic in particular seems to prowl the site purley to write s*&t and wind people up. Now most people dont bite when he writes his moronic posts, but some (Bullet sponge) seem to rise to it. Is he on here just to talk boll*cks, to wind people up, or is he infact, a moron. Comments please (bullet sponge, we can guess your response!)

2. I used to have some good sport with the cnut, but even I'm getting bored by it now. It was kind enough to send me a photo of its recent camping holiday with Olongapo though:

[​IMG]

3. If the guy is playing it straight, his posts suggest his condition has all the hallmarks of Asperger's Syndrome.

4. This topic should have been:

drain_sniffer, why is he such a moron

[​IMG]

5. i'm torn on this one.

a f*cking spam on one side, and a chelski supporter on the other :?

6. What is Asperger's Syndrome?

7. if we are not going to make the insults at least funny, you know where this is heading later

8. Which one is which in the picture?

And why are they "douches"?

9. Cheers for that Bovvybint.

key signs include...

difficulty in communicating
    difficulty in social relationships
    a lack of imagination and creative play

Yip yip:-D

10. (That could explain the full-stops at the end of every post then)
    (Better check for higher Functioning Autism and Schizophrenia before we can make any conclusive diagnosis.)

11. And obsessive interest in geeky stuff: e.g. astromony, computer games, stamp collecting, weapons ....

12. This should help you;

[​IMG]

13. Just out of curiosity, could the MODS run an IP check on Dogsh1t and the Olongapo whore? A bright and shiney 10p says that they are one and the same.

14. Those arrows are a bit wonkey. suggest you go and get yourself a new head-dobber.