Dog business owner accidentally receives near 1/4 million

Rishi Sunak gave me £10k and I`ve only got one dog.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry but for me, she's a bit of a minger and I have standards. Plus if she's welcoming 'Walk-Ins' she must have a clunge on her like our garage door.....
Gay;)

She‘s not that ruff.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

In other news, I came across this gem on Microsoft News (which I can't bloody get rid of but that's another story ...)

"Princess Anne turns 70: Family Planning Surprise"

In other news, I came across this gem on Microsoft News (which I can't bloody get rid of but that's another story ...)

"Princess Anne turns 70: Family Planning Surprise"
Well spotted. The mind boggles :)
Good job that so-called news outlets don’t feel the need for sub-editors anymore. In fact today they probably aim for ambiguity as a means of increasing hits.

Chef

LE
She should fight the case in court and hire a lawyer pro Bonio.
If she knows a legal beagle she could get her chum to take the case, show her pedigree and winalot of compo.

Sorry but for me, she's a bit of a minger and I have standards. Plus if she's welcoming 'Walk-Ins' she must have a clunge on her like our garage door.....
You must be joking!

She’s not even a single bagger never mind anywhere near a double one.

Even the most reluctant and shy squaddy after a long night out on the beer would jump on that like it was the most sexy thing around for ten miles no problem.

It boils down to that or for some strange reason, you never got laid while you were in the mob?!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You must be joking!

She’s not even a single bagger never mind anywhere near a double one.

Even the most reluctant and shy squaddy after a long night out on the beer would jump on that like it was the most sexy thing around for ten miles no problem.

It boils down to that or for some strange reason, you never got laid while you were in the mob?!
Yes yes yes, lovely looking dog but how about the girl in the photo?

Well overnight she did become a lot more attractive - and I bet she has a lovely personality beyond that dominatrix style piercing stare.
Bacon and cheese oatcake. The proper way to a North Staffordshire lasses heart. Ironically, also the way to shorten their lives.

She Asked for 5k grant and ended up accidet ally got near quarter of a mil And had to give it back.

Would you do her doggy style that’s the question lol

cheers

View attachment 497061View attachment 497062View attachment 497063
I would, not so sure about her mate standing up though

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Maybe she could have her uniform sponsored by Abercrombie & Fetch?

I’ll fetch my coat, sorry.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads