Dog business owner accidentally receives near 1/4 million

Chimp

ADC
She Asked for 5k grant and ended up accidet ally got near quarter of a mil And had to give it back.

Would you do her doggy style that’s the question lol

cheers

View attachment 497061View attachment 497062View attachment 497063
Well overnight she did become a lot more attractive - and I bet she has a lovely personality beyond that dominatrix style piercing stare.

endure

GCM

Chimp

ADC
Well overnight she did become a lot more attractive - and I bet she has a lovely personality beyond that dominatrix style piercing stare.
She is a Mail reader though - so probably thick as sh*te.

Ciggie

GCM
Indeed. I would say you could only achieve a face like that so young by sucking alot of lemons or working in an atmosphere replete with dog farts.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Am I the only one who sniggered at "dog business owner"?

Dr Death

War Hero
1597417669571.png

Amy looks dog tired and needs a trim.

endure

GCM
She Asked for 5k grant and ended up accidet ally got near quarter of a mil And had to give it back.

Would you do her doggy style that’s the question lol

cheers

View attachment 497061View attachment 497062View attachment 497063
Sorry but for me, she's a bit of a minger and I have standards. Plus if she's welcoming 'Walk-Ins' she must have a clunge on her like our garage door.....

So , dog groomer, is that like kiddie groomer, but instead of hanging around primary schools, you hang around either a) the local branch of the RSPCA, or b) St. Agnus' home for fallen women and retired sex workers?

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
The bank i used to work for once received half a billion euros in error. I wasnt allowed to keep it either, which was a shame

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
Christ, new name, warm climes, hookers and blow!
If only! We were due half a billion, just the French bank who was due to pay managed to pay it twice in error. Things are better now with using ISINS and BICS to pay, but in the good old days youd be gob smacked at the amount of interbank money that went missing, was paid wrong, was never claimed or sat on nostro accounts while we figured out what to do with it. We had one amount, far far less than half a bill, that we argued with the sender over, they were adamant they owed us, we were adamant they didnt, in the end we sent them a letter saying we werent fighting it anymore and were giving the money to what at the time was our banks chosen charity for the year.
Ive known people fired for accidently trying to pay funds to Cuba (very big on our DO NOT DO THIS list), ive seen payments to Russia bouncing like ping pong balls as they have very specific rules on how to fill in a payment order and if the guy at your bank in Russia just tells you one thing at a time, with you trying to pay in between each nugget, my boss could have kicked off ww3 all on her own. Ive had trades that had to revalue one currency and for 2 years my bank (not me) and cpty were revaluing the wrong one and nobody noticed. Ive had payments ive made go through 2 checks (1 check on a third party system that holds payment instructions) and one check telephoning the beneficiary saying these are the details im paying, is this right? and passed, only to pay and sometime later someone calls and asks why i didnt pay another acc different to what they loaded and confirmed.
Automation really takes the fun out of fúcking up a payment.

Latest Threads