Dog bites minister...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

... in Helmand 3 days ago

Allegedly ;)

2. Is the dog OK?
  3. The poor dog had to put it down as it wanted a second house and all the associated accessories
  4. Poor pup probably needed a rabies jab afterwards.
  5. Call the RSPCA - surely that is a crime. Poor dog!
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Was it, was it . . . . . (grrrrrrrr fkin civvie cnuts grrrrrrrrrrrrr) related to any particular wag-tail?
  7. Hutton was there last week...
  8. One of yours Matt? Stop smearing dog food on peoples arrses, its not big and not clever.
  9. I've always preferred dogs - you couldn't train a cat to do that
  10. Ministers should be neither seen nor heard, by biting him the dog has acknowledged his existence. That dog is basically a cnut and should be frowned upon.
  11. Ah yes, the thought pleases me :D
  12. Good!

Good dog! Which overly self-important oik did the canine have the good taste to bite?

Oh! how I hope it hurt. I also hope the bite is now septic and, in my prayers (if that is not politically incorrect) rabid.

Oh! please let this blessed animal belong to the grubbiest, least useful, unmanageable, overweight, barely literate 'private' in the base where it happened. Let said owner be promoted forthwith and up in the Palace shortly for a 'gong'.

BROWN, IN THE NAME OF GOD GO! and take your rabble of third-rate tossers with you - especially: Harman and Hain.
  13. Was it drugs or was the "victim" kicking off? :)
  14. Wonder how long they'd been training it to do that? :D
  15. We should start a collection for the poor victim.

Maybe we could buy him a kennel or a nice big juicy bone to make up for the trauma of being near a minister.