Dog bites minister...

... in Helmand 3 days ago

Allegedly ;)

msr

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Was it, was it . . . . . (grrrrrrrr fkin civvie cnuts grrrrrrrrrrrrr) related to any particular wag-tail?

Hutton was there last week...

I've always preferred dogs - you couldn't train a cat to do that

Ministers should be neither seen nor heard, by biting him the dog has acknowledged his existence. That dog is basically a cnut and should be frowned upon.

Biped said:
Was it, was it . . . . . (grrrrrrrr fkin civvie cnuts grrrrrrrrrrrrr) related to any particular wag-tail?
Ah yes, the thought pleases me :D

Good!

Good dog! Which overly self-important oik did the canine have the good taste to bite?

Oh! how I hope it hurt. I also hope the bite is now septic and, in my prayers (if that is not politically incorrect) rabid.

Oh! please let this blessed animal belong to the grubbiest, least useful, unmanageable, overweight, barely literate 'private' in the base where it happened. Let said owner be promoted forthwith and up in the Palace shortly for a 'gong'.

BROWN, IN THE NAME OF GOD GO! and take your rabble of third-rate tossers with you - especially: Harman and Hain.

We should start a collection for the poor victim.

Maybe we could buy him a kennel or a nice big juicy bone to make up for the trauma of being near a minister.

ABrighter2006 said:
Plant-Pilot said:
Biped said:
Ah yes, the thought pleases me :D
Was it drugs or was the "victim" kicking off? :)
It was a reference to a very amusing collection of tales by Auld Sapper.

SHould the RSPCA get involved? Surely forcing a dog to be near a politician is on the same level as leaving a dog in a car on a hot day or dog fighting?