Dog basket cruelty man jailed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Hat20, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the hell is the world coming to?not given enough walkies or what!! in light of this I suppose I had better unchain Mrs hat20,she's got to cook lunch/clean etc anyway.
    Web Page Name
  2. What wierdo.

The nutter in the article not your good self hat.

Serious case of the bonkers going on in that head.

Goes to show how much he broke her, by the fact she stayed for so long. No doubt under the impression no one else would give her the time of day.

Bring back the birch for loons like him.
  3. What a complete tosser he was, she was LOYAL, OBEDIENT and had a good coat, why would anyone want to treat her so bad. Just remember a girlfriend isnt just for Christmas.
  4. Welsh - need anything more be said :?
  5. That was quite good IRON!
  6. I dont know if to be flattered or scared. :roll:
  7. OOHHH! hell is waiting for you,Satan himself is heating up the coals in eager anticipation of you dropping in!! fcukin mint though :lol: :lol:
  8. Er........

....Lidford, formerly of the First Battalion, the Royal Welch Fusiliers....
  9. Is there a crufts for women?
  10. What.

And I pity the poor cow whom he abused.

Speaking as sombody who has dealt with these women after they have had a beating from someone who professes to love them, you can't get them to see how badly they are being treated.

"He loves me. He'll change"

Yeah, change your face for you.:(
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

My ex-wife came from Denbigh - the people in this little backwater are inbred fcukwits of the first order. Chav wonderland.
  12. The victim wept as she told the jury that she had reported matters to the police in the past, including an incident when Lidford whipped her with a dog lead.

But she had always withdrawn the allegations, believing that he loved her and would change.

You can lead a horse to water............. :roll:
  13. true ... most are immigrants from over the border.
  14. She always withdrew her complaints to the police, beleiving her loved her and would change.

For fukcs sake...