Doesnt make her a bad person....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ventress, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

2. Better than some boring in-flight movie.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Better than any of my flights!

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

What gets me is it only ever happens in 1st class between people with more money than sense, while back in "proletariat class" you don't even get a shufti in the bogs. Why not send the sex-craved drunken totty down the back?

5. Because in cattle class they would already have tazered you and clapped you in handcuffs at the first whiff of impropriety!

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

A google image search of the bird in question brings up some rather pleasing results, I for one would gladly risk getting thrown off a plane for a lick of her baloon knot.

7. I must fly with a different airline in future!

8. At 35000 ft....... :oops:

9. There has to be a 'flaps up' joke in here

10. Back Doors to Manual

Qui? Mon chapeau, et un taxi pour une - merci beacoup

11. Mile high club, or is that not exclusive anymore?

12. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Flying back from LA when I was 21 the heating malfunctioned over norther Canada and they had to hand out blankets. Naturally, being a 747 they didn't have enough blankets and we had to share. I was stuck in the cheap seats and got a great fumble from a 42 year old... See? It can be done!

13. W_M - If I can join it, then no!

14. I had a similar experience,
    On the way back from holiday once I was upgraded to first class because the air hostess liked my smile! Once there I realised that all the other seats where occupied by hot scantily clad woman! I shagged them all! Twice! And took thousands of photos and some video footage! But then the plane crashed and everyone died so they video's and photos where lost!

Top day!

15. So: her dad owns a brewery and more than likely she fcuks all night, bliss!