Doesnt it make you sick?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No.
    But then I'm 22 so I've spent almost half of my life living under Labour. Stuff like this is pretty much par for the course.
  2. How long before he starts claiming damages to his tender nerves, caused by all this media attention?
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

It all starts to become utterly pointless, doesn't it.

Life means "He'll be out in a year or so".

He can't be deported because ... WHY? Because of HIS rights? What fukcing rights, you murdering scum.?

I feel like battering my head on the desk.
    What ever happened to Justice and the Law?
  4. You know I was going to just express my disgust like the previous posters. But lets face it do things like this REALLY shock us anymore ??, Scumbags like this are using the "Human Rights" angle to get their own way and there are an army of lawyers ready to fight their corner, if only they were willing to fight as hard for the victims of crime but then I bet it doesnt pay as well does it ??, I personally cant see how deporting someone to the country of their birth can be against their Human Rights, Italy is not exactly renowned for torture is it ??
  5. People get more for fraud, i wonder if these lawyers would still protect and help these SCUM if they were he victims. :x
  6. I was listening to the scumbags lawyer on the radio driving home from work tonight. Apparently, one of his concerns was the fact that his client couldn't speak a word of Italian, as he left the country aged 3.
    Have I got this right? Has this stuation just appeared out of the ether overnight?
    FFS, he has been in Jail for the past 12 years (I believe?), so what was wrong with giving the fcuker Italian lessons in preparation for his eventual release and deportation?
    Oh, sorry, I forgot, its his "uman rites innit"?
    As usual, absolutely no thought given to the Human Rights of the victims family. It makes my blood boil. :evil:

Mrs Lawrence is said to be devastated by this decision and who can blame her?
  7. I swear, by all the Gods of War, that when the Revolution has taken place, I will find a copy of the European Human Rights Act. I will wipe my arse with it. And then I WILL SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN BLAIR'S THROAT HE CHOKES TO DEATH ON THE SH1T-STAINED PAPER! :evil: :evil: :evil:

And...breath. Rant over.
  8. And of course all the medja are on about the deporting, lack of - angle....

No one asks "whats a murderer doing getting out at 12 years..."
  9. blue-sophist

Just so, Sir.

Your Nation has lost the plot, IMHO.

Any decent Government [or Lord Chancellor best-mate of not-lamented former-PM] could have introduced a law which automatically doubled any criminal penalty for ANY offence where a firearm or bladed weapon was involved. Something associated with "premeditated use" I believe.

But, NO, the tree-huggers and "rights" people wouldn't buy that, would they.
  10. Now i remember why i voted BNP last year.
  11. blue-sophist

Ahem ...

I do believe "Hat, Coat, Taxi" is an appropriate signoff for remarks like that.
  12. Push me to the front of the queue to sign the condolensce book when someone decides to take revenge on him.. Another ARRSE campaign to hire someone to do it????????
  13. ”so what was wrong with giving the fcuker Italian lessons in preparation for his eventual release and deportation?”

Why does he need to learn the language? Surely all he needs is the Italian for; “Gimme house, gimme money, gimme car, gimme mobile phone”, just like the millions of feckless ****s we get over here?
  14. blue-sophist

You shock me, sir. It's not like you to lapse into asterisk territory. :wink: