Doesnt it get quiet!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#1
In here after 1700hrs!
 
#3
Yea now you mention it..
 
#4
ZZZZZZZZZ

Grumph, snargle cough cough hack....

WTF am I still doing at work?

Cheers lads, I'd have happily carried on dozing until the cleaners came in at 0600.

Off home to surf for porn!!
 
#5
freedomman said:
ZZZZZZZZZ

Grumph, snargle cough cough hack....

WTF am I still doing at work?

Cheers lads, I'd have happily carried on dozing until the cleaners came in at 0600.

Off home to surf for porn!!
Used to be able to do that from here.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#6
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
 
#7
ZZZZZZZZZ

Grumph, snargle cough cough hack....

WTF am I still doing at home?

Cheers lads, I'd have happily carried on dozing until the cleaners came in at 0600.

Off to work to sit at the PC all day pretending to do v. important stuff whilst really firmly lodged in Arrse!
 
#10
Where is everyone, it's like the site's doing its best graveyard impersonation.
 

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
B_AND_T said:
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
I dont even know what this time of morning looks like, 7ish is too early for me!
 
#12
CountryGal said:
B_AND_T said:
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
I dont even know what this time of morning looks like, 7ish is too early for me!
I agree.. although it's 1106 in SA, kak cold aswell.
 
#13
'kin lucky you see the cleaners at 6, ours "start" at 7.30am. By "start" I mean walking about looking at dirt and areas which need cleaning. Then about 8.30am, when people are at work, on the phone, speaking to others, along comes Mavis with her hoover. Meetings have had to stop so that the office can be cleaned!

Who wrote that contract I wonder? :twisted:
 

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
#14
futurebootie said:
CountryGal said:
B_AND_T said:
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
I dont even know what this time of morning looks like, 7ish is too early for me!
I agree.. although it's 1106 in SA, kak cold aswell.
Awh 21 when i woke up at 7.15 here - sunny too - sorry ;o)
 
#15
Norfolknchance said:
'kin lucky you see the cleaners at 6, ours "start" at 7.30am. By "start" I mean walking about looking at dirt and areas which need cleaning. Then about 8.30am, when people are at work, on the phone, speaking to others, along comes Mavis with her hoover. Meetings have had to stop so that the office can be cleaned!

Who wrote that contract I wonder? :twisted:
Ours start before the building is open, but it isn't in their contract to sign out the keys, so they stand outside (summer only) for half an hour.
 
#16
B_AND_T said:
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
Give it up B&T, you are only in work at stupid hours because your wife hates you, and won't have sex with you because you are too fat and ugly and stink.

Have you tried having a bath once in a while? You manky git.
 
T

trowel

Guest
#17
Does anyonelse get up at 05.30. Start work at 07.30. Get home about 18.30. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. Giz a job.
 
#18
Yeah, last year I was working in Vietnam: 0530 start; 2130 finish 7/7. I did it for 6 months. The money was good though.
 
T

trowel

Guest
#19
eodmatt said:
Yeah, last year I was working in Vietnam: 0530 start; 2130 finish 7/7. I did it for 6 months. The money was good though.
My last post was just my feeble attempt to draw attention to the fact that most of the characters on here sit on their fat arses in an office somewhere, and wouldn't know work if it jumped up and bit them.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#20
The_Snail said:
B_AND_T said:
It's quiet this time of the morning as well.
Give it up B&T, you are only in work at stupid hours because your wife hates you, and won't have sex with you because you are too fat and ugly and stink.

Have you tried having a bath once in a while? You manky git.
At least I'm not ginger with swine flu.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads