Does...

no1cares said:
Michael Stipe have aids? Always seems to look like he does.
How long does AIDS take to kill you? Reckon I've got time to get him to change his will so that the money that had been previously allocated to Children's Charities is given to a more worthy cause; the Death_Rowums Institute of Autismic Anal?

no1cares, yaracock!

Death_Rowums said:
no1cares said:
How long does AIDS take to kill you? Reckon I've got time to get him to change his will so that the money that had been previously allocated to Children's Charities is given to a more worthy cause; the Death_Rowums Institute of Autismic Anal?

Bit of fact, My cousin has been HIV+ for 15 years and is fine - yes he is a bender

Supergal said:
Death_Rowums said:
no1cares said:

Bit of fact, My cousin has been HIV+ for 15 years and is fine - yes he is a bender
My brother has been HIV+ for twenty years at least. He is not a bender. He got his from septic blood products bought from the cheapest bidder...