Does Your Bird Worship At The Ebony Altar?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FiveAlpha, Dec 15, 2009.

?
  1. Yes, she yearns to get one in her mouth.

24.5%
  2. Nope, she goes white cause she's tight.

75.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mind wandered today and I had a flashback to Op Harvester when one of our black blokes awoke in the cot opposite me, naked and sporting the biggest erection I've ever seen. At first I thought he was straddling one of John Coffey's thighs until I noticed the beautiful, majestic almost, vein structure which drew my eyes toward a globe resembling an aubergine with thyroid problems.

I then recalled a story about my sister-in-law who, in the 80's was getting jiggy with a gentleman of colour from the RAF Regiment. His cock, she reminisced, was so big it 'hurt her womb'. Her eyes would go misty at this stage until she'd remark 'But his balls smelt like a petting zoo'

So, have any of your wives, partners or female relations crossed the inter-racial divide and have they any amusing anecdotes about the musk of dusky gentlemen's testicles?

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Is this your way of boasting that you have jammed your glistening ebony tool in places you shouldn't or are you auditioning for blacksonblondes.com.

My good lady hasn't strayed but I have enjoyed seedy encounters in countless Missouri and Mississippi public lavatories. My favourite being one just outside Jefferson county, there is a gloryhole there which is stocked with the most well endowed gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure the chow down on.

You can sit on the throne, surveying your kingdom whilst either side of you, two holes, size resembling the neck of a catering can of plum tomoatos. where passing gang members place there tree trunk like rods through for you to feast on whilst you crimp one off.

Oddly enough the cubicle is just wide enough for you to take one into your anus whilst you attempt to engulf another one in your kisser.

Good, wholesome but seedy anonymous interracial sex.

PS I took a load off the sheriff there, he looked like a smooth skinned silverback, watching him sweat whilst I guzzled him through a hole is etched firmly into my w@nk bank.

God bless the gloryhole !

3. On reading my post back, it seems to be catering only to the blokes on the site. So, in remedy - Have any of you cock hungry sluts chowed down on any Alabama beefsteak?

In Nanyuki I'd routinely spray my 'gratitude' over the glistening spread cheeks of a 'hairdresser' from Nairobi whilst trying to ignore the hot meaty waft of her 'must try harder' bottom admin and simultaneously admiring my tanned reflection in the bottom of the Tusker bottle lodged in her velcroed quim.

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Is it only for birds?

Apols, I thought it was for dudes that worshipped the Jacobean oak root too

5. I did so like banging half castes. Felt sorry for them getting it from both ends though.

Sure it would make a good movie though....

6. Funnily enough, last weekend Mrs Filthy expressed a desire to find out what it was like to make the two-backed beast with an Abo. She didn't complain much when I knacked her with a cricket bat and banged her back doors in, but she hit the roof when she discovered I'd fcuked off with her purse and ipod.

7. Are you somehow touting for lonely fems on the look out for a 5" willy?
    No anecdotes about man meat smell's , however i did once bang a rather fruity old bird in my yoof, tits like footballs however her hygene left something to be desired.
    When lying down to recieve the Bayonet her tits would cover her lower portion of her face and expose the crease of her boobies, and a cheesy like substance was exposed for me to gnaw at. Lovely :wink:

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

How do you stop 5 black lads banging a white bird?

Throw them a basket ball :D

9. where facebook has a 'like' button... this one needs a 'cringe' button

knob cheese is bad but it's probably only been there a few days at most. Boob cheese, on the other hand, has probably been there since the last time she had tits small enough to see underneath.

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nice tale fingers crossed I'm about to jump the other way with a black lass over the hols :wink:

11. Its all a big phalacy (see what I did there) about negroids having large todgers...so I am told anyway.

12. Does Jarrod know that you are GAY, he might be able to help you with your man loving! Maybe loosen you up for the big dark meat you seem to desire.

13. Or me with my AWESOME girth! :wink:

14. I reaped "White Man's Revenge" in Kenya and Fiji by scuttling as many women of colour as I could.

They king love it - my only comment would be their pubs are like bloomin Brillo Pads and their nipples are like Bedford Wheel Nuts.

15. You talking to me?
    I rather hope not, I am far from gay I say!
    All I know about negroid tadger is hearsay!