• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Does this support these specs?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the laptop has a 5450, which in theory meets it...however, the mobility gfx chipsets are sometimes lacking the oomph of their full size versions. and the minimum specs for a given piece of software can often be a little, shall we say 'optimistic'. what is it you want to run on this laptop particularly?

the laptop has a 5450, which in theory meets it...however, the mobility gfx chipsets are sometimes lacking the oomph of their full size versions. and the minimum specs for a given piece of software can often be a little, shall we say 'optimistic'. what is it you want to run on this laptop particularly?
I want to run a video game called Diablo 3 on it. I also may use it as a student for Word etc etc.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I imagine that will be a custom gaming rig that weighs a ton, cost four figures and gives him a lot less flexibility than even a cheap desktop gaming rig. ;)

If you want a very high end laptop that will do just about anything I would say Sager would fit the bill - dual SLI - even RAID array of you want - rather large though - and heavy - but it will be compensated by the huge amount of money you loose from your pocket - the one I have I bought at least 4 years ago and is still the fastest thing around set me back about 4k (US) I know, mad moments and corporate bonuses seldom
Mix well

Different spin this time. How much would it cost to get a custom rig to support those specs or better? Plus, from where can I purchase it?

HP DV61130SA. How much is it worth if I sold it? I doubt it can run the specs in the OP.

Latest Threads