Does the REME have the right idea?

Isn't the Corps ASM just a bloke who is REALLY good at looking at broken stuff and muttering through a pair of lips supporting a skinny rollie:

"Yeah, that's fucked that is mate. Just backload it."

Isn't the Corps ASM just a bloke who is REALLY good at looking at broken stuff and muttering through a pair of lips supporting a skinny rollie:

That's an artisan, the tiffy has a whiteboard using at least seven different coloured markers to designate the different levels of fucked.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

not a REME guy but i thought all their WO1's were ASMs instead of RSM's. I could be wrong (normally am) but not gonna loose any sleep over it.

Does make sense as for example we have at least 3 "command level" WO1 positions:
Corps RSM
Master Groundcrewman
Master Aviation Crewman

Again possibly more

That's not the right question to be a tiffy!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

My whiteboard only has four colours. Where do I get the fabled three other colours from and what are they?
Stores. But they're out of date and sent back for calibration.
So-No,you can't have any.

Whereas the FofS is far more erudite and would declare "The fuckin' ******* fuckin' fucked". See how the long foreman course can make you understood by even the lowliest siggy?

Along with Command Sergeant Majors completely and utterly pointless appointments moaned for by individuals who weren't satisfied with being WO1s (RSM) but wanted to be some sort of WO1A ^~

My whiteboard only has four colours. Where do I get the fabled three other colours from and what are they?
I thought that was one of the command tasks on a tiffy board(?)

Probably is, but he's also probably done it on Corporate, Banner, etc unlike my last RSM in BAOR. He had never left UK before, had no ribbons and told 'war stories' about how the mess carpet in Borden got muddy one bonfire night.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

The REME does still have RSM's at all its training and Battalions. The corps ASM is based in Arborfield and is also a Commissioned Officer who defers wearing his pips to stay as the rank of a WO1 to be Corps ASM

To clarify the multi coloured pen issue.
try using another colour over the top of a different colour this will form a brand new colour not within the issue spectrum bloody marvelous if you ask me.
but then i am a tiffy vehicles not one of your geeky tech wobbly heads

The REME does still have RSM's at all its training and Battalions. The corps ASM is based in Arborfield and is also a Commissioned Officer who defers wearing his pips to stay as the rank of a WO1 to be Corps ASM
That would be rather unique. Are you sure about that?

Probably is, but he's also probably done it on Corporate, Banner, etc unlike my last RSM in BAOR. He had never left UK before, had no ribbons and told 'war stories' about how the mess carpet in Borden got muddy one bonfire night.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
And how pot tiffy sergeant's on their AMT wouldn't drink with me in the mess after I had been pointlessly cuntish to them all day.