Does the RAF regiment have a future?

Kefi

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can stand down :thumleft:

@Kefi thinks patrolling the MQ patch near Aldergrove counts as 'Full-On, On Ops'

Because he deisplay such confiden in holding that opinion, I have to accept the high probabilty that many of his peers work to a similarly low (and experience-deprived) baseline. ^~

Is this a statement of fact or an attempt at banter?

@Kefi thinks patrolling the MQ patch near Aldergrove counts as 'Full-On, On Ops'

Because he deisplay such confiden in holding that opinion, I have to accept the high probabilty that many of his peers work to a similarly low (and experience-deprived) baseline. ^~
The RAF Regt think that a parachute jump, without arms and ammo, onto a secured DZ which has a seating area for VIPs and their families, is an operational lob.

No wonder they can stand toe to toe with the Para Regt.

The RAF Regt think that a parachute jump, without arms and ammo, onto a secured DZ which has a seating area for VIPs and their families, is an operational lob.

No wonder they can stand toe to toe with the Para Regt.
It was a drop, on operations.
By the same token, the guys on CABRIT who killed the chicken on survival night have a confirmed kill on ops ;)

Kefi

On ROPS
On ROPs

Still happy to perpetuate lies & disinformation that any serving or ex member of HMF would know, if they applied a little bit of common sense. What was the job of the RAFP? & what unit patrolled the TAOR around the key SF base & airhead to NI?

Still no ARRSE moderator is willing to correct your trolling & as such allows this site to sink into the abyss of the intellectually challenged. The site rules are only there to be applied if the moderators see fit & not based in an intelligent & even handed way. I don't think I'm the only one to note that yourself & others such as @Dan Gleebles @ExREME.TECH seem to cover this site like a cheap chines suit with opinions on everything & anything.

Pleas in the name of god don't come back to me with the banter bollox, its long past its sell by date FFS:rolleyes:

Still happy to perpetuate lies & disinformation that any serving or ex member of HMF would know, if they applied a little bit of common sense. What was the job of the RAFP? & what unit patrolled the TAOR around the key SF base & airhead to NI?

Still no ARRSE moderator is willing to correct your trolling & as such allows this site to sink into the abyss of the intellectually challenged. The site rules are only there to be applied if the moderators see fit & not based in an intelligent & even handed way. I don't think I'm the only one to note that yourself & others such as @Dan Gleebles @ExREME.TECH seem to cover this site like a cheap chines suit with opinions on everything & anything.

Pleas in the name of god don't come back to me with the banter bollox, its long past its sell by date FFS:rolleyes:
Still not bothered then.

Someone is asking for time away on the bold step...

Kefi

On ROPS
On ROPs
Someone is asking for time away on the bold step...

Yes no doubt one of the Gestapo will be along shortly to shoo me away from putting things into perspective. Allowing the hard of thinking to drag the forum deeper into that abyss I mentioned.
Dumbing down is trendy right now, & supporting the hard of thinking in their quest will get you loved, adored & respected.
to quota @Dan Gleebles not bothered one little bit :rolleyes:

Yes no doubt one of the Gestapo will be along shortly to shoo me away from putting things into perspective. Allowing the hard of thinking to drag the forum deeper into that abyss I mentioned.
Dumbing down is trendy right now, & supporting the hard of thinking in their quest will get you loved, adored & respected.
Of course you aren't.

Goading the mods isn't going to help.

Trying to hard fella

photo-nine-month-baby-crying-260nw-33974.png

Despite his horrific injuries, Johnson was initially reluctant to report the incident fearing Army colleagues would ridicule the RAF.

Oh dear too little too late.
I'm sure that no one would ridicule the light blue, polyester wearing, junior service.

On the other hand I have been known to be wrong in the past.

Latest Threads