Does the Int Corps stag on?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by bigjarofwasps, Jul 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone tell me whether the Int Corps stags on, if not stag on them what equally tedious mundane tasks do they preform instead?
  2. Cow

Cow LE

No, they have have the infantry to do it for them... What do you think? Of course they stag on at times.
  3. Have had to stag on at times, have also been spammed for HQ Duty Clerk, duty operator, and Orderly Officer on far too many occassions. Oh and Canteen Cowboy.
  4. I am Ex Slime. I have 'stagged on' in UK, Northern Ireland, Cyprus, Germany, and the Falklands. Elsewhere, I was senior enough to send miscreants to stag on. What a toss numpty question.
  5. No, we never stag on, it would be far too much effort to get up that early in the morning..... :roll:

Next silly question please.
  6. You guys may think this is a stupid question, but I know a young guy who has been blagged into this thinking by his ACIO Sgt. He has also been told that they get a free paper & coffee every morning before work, and various other things that did bring a smile to my face. But I just wanted to check on the whole stagging thing.
  7. No one really believes what they say at the ACIO (I'm still waiting for the condominium at the yatch marina that mine promised me).
  8. Cow

Cow LE

That's quality!
  9. I have still never ever been wind surfing.
  10. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

and I never got my name changed to Frank either........
  11. Feck me, I thought this type of yarn from the recruiters had died out a while back. Obviously not. Bigjarofwasps, please accept my apologies!
  12. missed duty driver, & spammed driver for minibus (not bitter)
  13. Nearly all J2 juniors on Telic 9 were liable for guard duties within their relevent accomodation lines.

So yes but it was a welcome day off from the PIT

Living the dream
  14. I don't know. But I'll find out when I stag on tomorrow night... :roll: