Does the Int Corps stag on?

Can anyone tell me whether the Int Corps stags on, if not stag on them what equally tedious mundane tasks do they preform instead?

Have had to stag on at times, have also been spammed for HQ Duty Clerk, duty operator, and Orderly Officer on far too many occassions. Oh and Canteen Cowboy.

I am Ex Slime. I have 'stagged on' in UK, Northern Ireland, Cyprus, Germany, and the Falklands. Elsewhere, I was senior enough to send miscreants to stag on. What a toss numpty question.

bigjarofwasps said:
Can anyone tell me whether the Int Corps stags on, if not stag on them what equally tedious mundane tasks do they preform instead?
No, we never stag on, it would be far too much effort to get up that early in the morning..... :roll:

Next silly question please.

You guys may think this is a stupid question, but I know a young guy who has been blagged into this thinking by his ACIO Sgt. He has also been told that they get a free paper & coffee every morning before work, and various other things that did bring a smile to my face. But I just wanted to check on the whole stagging thing.

No one really believes what they say at the ACIO (I'm still waiting for the condominium at the yatch marina that mine promised me).

bigjarofwasps said:
You guys may think this is a stupid question, but I know a young guy who has been blagged into this thinking by his ACIO Sgt. He has also been told that they get a free paper & coffee every morning before work, and various other things that did bring a smile to my face. But I just wanted to check on the whole stagging thing.
That's quality!

Cow said:
bigjarofwasps said:
That's quality!
Feck me, I thought this type of yarn from the recruiters had died out a while back. Obviously not. Bigjarofwasps, please accept my apologies!

Nearly all J2 juniors on Telic 9 were liable for guard duties within their relevent accomodation lines.

So yes but it was a welcome day off from the PIT

PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT

Living the dream

I don't know. But I'll find out when I stag on tomorrow night... :roll:

Dick!

g2_loony_bin said:

Dick!
Don't get a bag-on, get a mag on and stag on!

:p

Wench3000 said:
g2_loony_bin said:

Dick!
Don't get a bag-on, get a mag on and stag on!

:p
What's red and white and goes up and down all day? The barrier - stag on!