Does Stan McChrystal look like a Bond villian?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by alib, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hell no

2. Yikes

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    Jez, Vlad The Impaler wasn't as scary. Looks like he's contemplating stir frying the photographers liver. No bad thing in my opinion.
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

He is a fruitbat when compared to his old man, Stan McCracken. Senior Lecturer at the University of Chicago and Keeper of the False Teeth of the Dead.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

syrup or what? ^^^^^^
  4. McChrystal does look a bit scary, doesn't he? Then again, I reckon Frankie Dettori looks like a 1930s Mafia hitman.

5. Something to be noted about Yank generals, or Senior Officers at any rate - they all have the 1000 yard stare, and look like they'd quite happily call in the lazerbeam of death to burn your 'nads off.
  6. Stan McChrystal - what an awesome name as well. Our are all called Rupert Princely-Charming and stuff like that. :lol:
  7. Actually I was struck by how much he resembled the ninth Dr. Who... :? :?

Now what about the chap with the beard behind the general? :? He looks like he could cheerfully garrote you and relieve you of all your valuables.
    :lol: :lol:
  8. Fancy getting a character reading from him! No thanks, he looks like the sort of bloke who could bring his victims out in a cold sweat without swearing or raising his voice.
  9. I think he looks more like a Felix Leitner character, one of the good guys who helps Bond out but ultimately is looking at an assassination in a lift or taxi for his troubles...leaving Jim with only one thing to consider - revenge and lots of it.
  10. General Odierno is the Bond Villain:
  11. He looks less friendly in this one:
  12. Why is he advertising the new Rubiks Cube?
  13. Just 'cos he can!
  14. Whats with the green epaulette slides? Has he been backsquadded?
  15. wasnt he in right said fred ?
    If he wasnt he really looks like he ought to have been