Does Stan McChrystal look like a Bond villian?

Well does he???

• Hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yikes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jez, Vlad The Impaler wasn't as scary. Looks like he's contemplating stir frying the photographers liver. No bad thing in my opinion.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
He is a fruitbat when compared to his old man, Stan McCracken. Senior Lecturer at the University of Chicago and Keeper of the False Teeth of the Dead.

McChrystal does look a bit scary, doesn't he? Then again, I reckon Frankie Dettori looks like a 1930s Mafia hitman.

MsG

Something to be noted about Yank generals, or Senior Officers at any rate - they all have the 1000 yard stare, and look like they'd quite happily call in the lazerbeam of death to burn your 'nads off.

Squiggers said:
Something to be noted about Yank generals, or Senior Officers at any rate - they all have the 1000 yard stare, and look like they'd quite happily call in the lazerbeam of death to burn your 'nads off.
Stan McChrystal - what an awesome name as well. Our are all called Rupert Princely-Charming and stuff like that. :lol:

Actually I was struck by how much he resembled the ninth Dr. Who... :? :?

Now what about the chap with the beard behind the general? :? He looks like he could cheerfully garrote you and relieve you of all your valuables.
:lol: :lol:

Fancy getting a character reading from him! No thanks, he looks like the sort of bloke who could bring his victims out in a cold sweat without swearing or raising his voice.

I think he looks more like a Felix Leitner character, one of the good guys who helps Bond out but ultimately is looking at an assassination in a lift or taxi for his troubles...leaving Jim with only one thing to consider - revenge and lots of it.

wasnt he in right said fred ?
If he wasnt he really looks like he ought to have been

TAXI

Jaisus, but that Odierno fella looks seriously moody! I'd hate to get on the wrong side of him.

MsG

Isn't he the chap who, upon the command of Pres. Obama, shaved the hair off of the Jon Stewart wannabe (Colbert), when he went to Iraq for the USO?

Looks like granddad. Talks like Blofeld:
o Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
o I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.
General James N. Mattis, USMC.