Does she secretly fancy Stephen Hawking?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    Dr Helene Mialet. Pretty fit.

Helene has said some naughty things about Stephen Hawking, comparing him to a brain in a vat and being more 'machine than man'...

She's written several books apparently and at least three articles, all about Stephen Hawking.

Schoolgirl geek crush?

• Like Like x 2
  2. "She's written several books apparently and at least three articles"

With another tome due out soon perhaps?
  3. 362g44.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Stephen Hawking is known for having a good sense of humour, and I believe his stand-up routine is hilarious.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I've heard he's pretty good in bed, well he knows what buttons to press anyway

Start the car!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If I were to get jiggy with her it'd certainly be "A Brief History of Time", if you know what I mean.

Is that a taxi I can hear outside?
  7. Looking at the reviews and write ups it seems that she is in awe of the man and is analysing how he works and exists (seeing as he was meant to die many years ago).

It seems that the Daily Mail has tried to cause a typical outrage moment. The DM and it's readers just being twats as usual.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. He tried to run me over in Cambridge in his wheelchair when I was there on a night out. He's known for being a bit of a dick when driving around town apparently!
  9. Bitch slap the geeky cunt. It's not like he can do anything about it...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Absolutely right! If anyone else had so much as looked at you in the wrong way, you would have beaten the living shit out of them! Why does Hawking get a free pass just because he's some sort of cyborg? Next time you see him, stomp the cocky fucker to death.

Until then alfred_the_great, every time I see your user name, all I will see is shame.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yep. I reckon I could do her grid and horse like, from about 10 yards with a discus
  12. And then torch the cunts wheelchair.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  13. I, for one, would love to hear him say to her;

"I'm going to do you up the poo poo. Say my name bitch."

It's his tone.
    • Like Like x 1