Does One Work In A Strip Club?

The Duke of Edinburgh asked a sea cadet if she worked at a strip club, according to reports :lol:

Prince Philip had joined the Queen on a visit to Wyvern Barracks in Exeter on Thursday when he asked Elizabeth Rendle what she did for a living.

The 24-year-old, a member of the Barnstaple Sea Cadets, told him she worked in a nightclub.

Philip, 88, then asked if it was a strip club, before joking that it was "probably too cold for that anyway", she told The Sun.

The incident was the latest in a long line of Royal gaffes by the Duke.

He once told Paraguayan dictator General Stroessner: "It's a pleasure to be in a country that isn't ruled by its people."

He also dashed a 13-year-old boy's ambitions when he told him: "You're too fat to be an astronaut."

And he once told a group from the British Deaf Association who were standing near a band: "Deaf? If you're near there, no wonder you are deaf."

In 2002, Philip asked an indigenous Australian: "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

The same year he asked a driving instructor in Scotland: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

Back in 1986, he commented to a group of British students in China: "If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed."

No, but I would like to.

Is anyone offering a position - no, post - appointment.

I am moderately ok looking, bearing mind my age, and I am fractionally, tinnily, over weight-ish.

I can travel and I have a full driving licence.

Please send responses to pm on this site.

PS: I am a little, itsy bitsy male - I hope this does not queer my chances.