Does One Work In A Strip Club?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dangerousdave, Mar 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Duke of Edinburgh asked a sea cadet if she worked at a strip club, according to reports :lol:

Prince Philip had joined the Queen on a visit to Wyvern Barracks in Exeter on Thursday when he asked Elizabeth Rendle what she did for a living.

The 24-year-old, a member of the Barnstaple Sea Cadets, told him she worked in a nightclub.

Philip, 88, then asked if it was a strip club, before joking that it was "probably too cold for that anyway", she told The Sun.

The incident was the latest in a long line of Royal gaffes by the Duke.

He once told Paraguayan dictator General Stroessner: "It's a pleasure to be in a country that isn't ruled by its people."

He also dashed a 13-year-old boy's ambitions when he told him: "You're too fat to be an astronaut."

And he once told a group from the British Deaf Association who were standing near a band: "Deaf? If you're near there, no wonder you are deaf."

In 2002, Philip asked an indigenous Australian: "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

The same year he asked a driving instructor in Scotland: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

Back in 1986, he commented to a group of British students in China: "If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed."
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

3. No, but I would like to.

Is anyone offering a position - no, post - appointment.

I am moderately ok looking, bearing mind my age, and I am fractionally, tinnily, over weight-ish.

I can travel and I have a full driving licence.

Please send responses to pm on this site.

PS: I am a little, itsy bitsy male - I hope this does not queer my chances.
  4. I think it's a fair comment, did anyone find out where the bloody strip club is. If its good enougth for royalty its good enougth for me. Can't wait
  5. Thank god for Phil The Greek. Pity there aren't people like him in government.