Does my arrse look big in this?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Baddass, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Can you call me Mary on Thursdays.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I always thought that the ladies were better suited to working in the typing pool. The SPS disagree.
  2. Typing pool? Typing pool? Wots that then? (They're still gay though...)
  3. 8O oh this is going to be good I think :lol:
  4. Come on Gents...cast your votes!
  5. Can I have another one?
  6. I agree I am afraid. Why would a bloke want to sit in an office and type and make brews when he can be out doing "warry" stuff? In fact - why should I have to go out and do a bloke's job like I had to in Iraq? I didn't join this man's army - I joined the Womens' Army - and a very fine corps were we until we had to join you fellas. Get out of my job - you mincers.

Nice one, Dirty Dirty Sanchez!!!
  7. Thats why they always will be called, and act like handbags :D
  8. Don't get me wrong, some of them are really nice guys. But hey - why sit in an office? Is that what you joined for?
  9. Special Poofs Section

" Oh my I must go to the MO - I have a rather nasty paper cut - and my arrse is sore"
  10. Vaseline not working?
  11. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

When I applied to join the Army and rocked along to the recruiting office they had this rather nice pictorial diagram of all the trades in the Royal Signals and where they were in relation to the FEBA.

I had a close look and right up at the front were the Radio Ops and Linemen and such, a bit further back were the Operators, further still the Techs and so on. After going as far to the left as I could (in another room actually! :D ), I found, right at the back, as far from any bullets and sh*it that you could find, a rather nice, attractive trade called R Signals Clerk.

That's for me I said, and the rest is, as they say, history.

Why be a Clerk you say? - because I type casualty lists, I don't appear in them!! :D
  12. Notice how all the ARRC/Div/Bde Clerks are the ones wearing SAS/Para/Sniper smocks though. It's got to be tough in them offices being staff officers brew bitches??

13. And because you look good in 'Laura Ashley' frocks.
  14. He'd seen the ad 'See the world with the SPS.......then file it!'
  15. Never one for rising to the guys appear to be oblivious to fact that when an individual, whether Infanteer, Corps man/woman etc reaches a certain rank (ie SNCO status/middle management) then he/she spends the remainder of their days stuck behind a desk - usually located at the bottom end of a corridor near the typing pool. The exception being when deployed on the odd Op Tour or Exercise. Erm.... is there a degree of jealousy here? Come on admit it...... just because all the nice, new, comfortable, 5 legged typists chairs have long been claimed before you've been promoted off of the MT Park and allocated a desk at the back of the cleaners cupboard. :p