Does HMG Value Arrse?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Jan 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Regarding the very nature of Arrse and the whole multitude of subjects that it covers together with the notoriously frank answers it generates, i am wondering if a special department of HMG is not secretly monitoring this site as a valuable tool in it's decision making?

We all know that professional journalists and the likes use this site for such purposes.

If you think about it, Arrse is the ultimate "dip rod" to get the most accurate views and opinion on ANY given subject in our society today.

After you have filtered out the bullshit, you can be left with pure knowledgeable gold in some cases!
  2. Or not, as in this case.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. o cares if they do or not. They take about as much notice of it as a Chinaman when asked about the weather in the North Pole.
  4. Judging by the shit state of affairs HMG is in, you might br right.
  5. Shhhhhh. Don't let them know were onto them!
  6. HMG do indeed have a special department that monitor Arrse to assist in it's decision making.

I expect David Cameron to announce later on today that they are bringing back the SLR, nuking Argentina 'just in case' and refitting Mastif to operate as a mobile rape van.

You utter penis.
    • Like Like x 25

7. <Daily Wail> Lazy Civil Servants eat all our heroes pies! <Daily Wail>
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Given the current limitations on spending, expanding the civil service to sufficient size to cope with the task would not be an option.....
  9. In the grand scheme of things, this site is about as significant to the present Government as the Dead Sea Scrolls.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

The continuing existence of the RAF Regiment suggests not.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. A van is mobile!
  12. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I did think about it - for a nanosecond - and concluded that you're talking out of your hoop.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. The only way to filter the bullshit would be to log out and never log in again, muppet. :wink:
  14. Air Filter's point of view isn't unique; the "Oooh, if I put up enough posts on the Internet, I'll eventually begin to influence Government policies". If you are ever EXTREMELY bored, check out pprune and in particular the crap spouted by "nigegilb" aka "Negligible" as he has been known in past lives. Utter vitriolic drivel, but he thinks he's telling the PM how it is.

Understandable point of view when you consider e-petitions etc - oh and if you have a two-figure IQ......