Does HMG Value Arrse?

Regarding the very nature of Arrse and the whole multitude of subjects that it covers together with the notoriously frank answers it generates, i am wondering if a special department of HMG is not secretly monitoring this site as a valuable tool in it's decision making?

We all know that professional journalists and the likes use this site for such purposes.

If you think about it, Arrse is the ultimate "dip rod" to get the most accurate views and opinion on ANY given subject in our society today.

After you have filtered out the bullshit, you can be left with pure knowledgeable gold in some cases!

Shhhhhh. Don't let them know were onto them!

Regarding the very nature of Arrse and the whole multitude of subjects that it covers together with the notoriously frank answers it generates, i am wondering if a special department of HMG is not secretly monitoring this site as a valuable tool in it's decision making?

We all know that professional journalists and the likes use this site for such purposes.

If you think about it, Arrse is the ultimate "dip rod" to get the most accurate views and opinion on ANY given subject in our society today.

After you have filtered out the bullshit, you can be left with pure knowledgeable gold in some cases!
HMG do indeed have a special department that monitor Arrse to assist in it's decision making.

I expect David Cameron to announce later on today that they are bringing back the SLR, nuking Argentina 'just in case' and refitting Mastif to operate as a mobile rape van.

You utter penis.

In the grand scheme of things, this site is about as significant to the present Government as the Dead Sea Scrolls.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The continuing existence of the RAF Regiment suggests not.

HMG do indeed have a special department that monitor Arrse to assist in it's decision making.

I expect David Cameron to announce later on today that they are bringing back the SLR, nuking Argentina 'just in case' and refitting Mastif to operate as a mobile rape van.

You utter penis.
A van is mobile!

I did think about it - for a nanosecond - and concluded that you're talking out of your hoop.

Air Filter's point of view isn't unique; the "Oooh, if I put up enough posts on the Internet, I'll eventually begin to influence Government policies". If you are ever EXTREMELY bored, check out pprune and in particular the crap spouted by "nigegilb" aka "Negligible" as he has been known in past lives. Utter vitriolic drivel, but he thinks he's telling the PM how it is.

Understandable point of view when you consider e-petitions etc - oh and if you have a two-figure IQ......

You utter penis.
You forgot announcements on . .

Bringing instant sunshine to all chavs/thiefs (Werewolf[SUP]®[/SUP])

Bringing death and destruction to all darkies and pakis (Smudger67, Ex-Colonial[SUP]®[/SUP])

Establishing a full TA review for longterm commitment (FiveAlpha[SUP]®[/SUP])

Helping Homosexuals in their choice of summer holiday destinations and group showers (MDN[SUP]®[/SUP])

Allowing a heavily moderated government website to be created to allow AI's and CFAV's to chat openly about ACF matters without fear or threat of being ridiculed as filthy child molesters (Walt_of_the_Walts[SUP]®[/SUP])

Free ponies for all (The Snail[SUP]®[/SUP])

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
If HMG did actually monitor the site, at least they'd have a vague idea of when we get paid each month.

They'd find themselves furnished with some touching soldier-themed poetry around Xmas time.

And they'd realise that DC wasn't actually their real boss as they're all working for Tropper.

Yeh, OK points taken, but if i were to announce for example that flight number 12345 of xxx airline was about to fly into the country with £30 million worth of bent gold aboard, you could bet your bottom dollar that the aircraft in question would be boarded and searched with a fine tooth comb.

So under who's authority would this raiding party be sanctioned?

I still think that authorities discretely monitoring this site could be a viable fact even if they choose to ignore 99.9% of what we discuss.

If this was cold war Russia, 100% of Arrse would be monitored by intelligence and state security units.