Does EFP have a shelf life ?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by wellyhead, Dec 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, just wondering if there is time limit associated to EFP1 like there was to the maths and english tests you did prior to the course ?

Reason I ask is that I have joined the TA after an absence and have found that some of my EQs have changed and I may have to do a gap courses to re-qualify (I joined the same capbadge as I was in the regs so the crossover of trades is ok) but the subject of leadership courses came up. Now I don't mind doing them again as they are only weekend jobbers cutting about the field but I am buggered if I want to do education again.

This is where someone pipes up with "The TA doesn't do EFP"

2. Yes... but only if you haven't passed the PIR.

3. OK, whats the PIR ? Or are you going to say that if I don't know I can't of passed it

4. I just passed the PIR, but luckily avoided the EFP. ATO & WIS are next up.

5. I was lucky to get into the F.U.C.K class. It was a cakewalk, if I may say so myself. :D

6. you need to be pretty quick to get past one if it's on the go that's for sure!
    As for 'The TA doesn't do EFP'. I'm sure the EFP tries to do anyone it can catch. It's an 'equal opportunities' employer!!

7. Remember Speed makes no difference what's so ever take it slowly and perhaps with a bit of help you can get through your EFP