Does Argentina have enough military force to re-invade the Balkans?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tobers, Feb 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And would America intervene? Apparently Margaret Thatcher is very concerned about the prospect.
  2. How many carriers and harriers does britian have left?
  3. Please may I have some of your LSD? Balkans?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Don't recall that one. When did Argentina last invade the Balkans?
  5. No - on both accounts. Unless of course some dodgy video evidence surfaced of Al Qaeda training camps on Goose Green... then the septics would bomb the crap out of the place...

On a more important note however, who IS that lovely looking wench in your avatar - with the perky tittenfleshen...???!
  6. Lily Cole.

lily-cole-nude-paradise-mag-03 « coucelebs NSFW.
  7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Well, clearly they're not going to be able to hit Serbia or mMcedonia, at least not with ground troops. They just don't have the air lift capability and I can't see Bosnia or Albania giving them overflight rights in any case. So presumably you mean Bosnia or Croatia, at least initially? What's the objective - capture and hold, or just to embarrass and withdraw?
  8. Thank you - she is my my new spaff inspiration. For the next 38 seconds anyway...
  9. That's more or less my approach to shagging and it works fine.
  10. It would take their minds off the Falklands, at least.
  11. Has someone discovered oil in the Adriatic ?
  12. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You'd think those pesky Argies would learn not to go invading their neighbours.

Two World Wars and one World Cup and all that.
  13. Argentina and the Balkans in the same sentence!!??......I see you have been downing meths and Brasso cocktails!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Grandad told them what a good time he had there last time - the wine, the sun, the sea, the mass graves...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck. Please see edited post.