Does anyone use [url][/url] ??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Plant-Pilot, Jun 28, 2004.

1. What's armyNET?

2. No

3. Yes

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Considering how many squaddies are out there it doesn't seem to be very busy. Is everyone on tour??
  2. had a look once or twice (when arrse was down), the forum's a non starter.

The Iraq sections ok
  3. Tried using it but couldn't get in for some reason.
  4. I used to the site to check my pay statement when I was in the sandpit, other than that, it looked distinctly second rate.
  5. only use it to check my paystatement as my units admin is extremely second rate, currently on attachment but my unicom record can't be transfered electronically because they are using a newer version of unicom that can't talk to the old version. :evil:
  6. The forum was the only way I found out about ARRSE. But I only use it to check the pocket money I get each month :wink: :wink:
  7. They need to make the forum less formal, it doesn't work as they know who you are.
    Maybe it could work as a 'resticted' extension of this site for the odd chat... a place where disco could go really techie in his posts..... but can't see that working
  8. Maybe it's so 'popular' because it's static. Nothing seems to change there at all. If only it would let me access my pay statement :?
  9. Can't remember my username.....

is it last 4 followed by first 5 or something like that?