• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Does anyone use [url]www.armyNET.mod.uk[/url] ??

Do you use armynet.mod.uk?

• What's armyNET?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
only use it to check my paystatement as my units admin is extremely second rate, currently on attachment but my unicom record can't be transfered electronically because they are using a newer version of unicom that can't talk to the old version. :evil:

polar said:
had a look once or twice (when arrse was down), the forum's a non starter.

The Iraq sections ok
The forum was the only way I found out about ARRSE. But I only use it to check the pocket money I get each month :wink: :wink:

easesprings said:
The forum was the only way I found out about ARRSE.
They need to make the forum less formal, it doesn't work as they know who you are.
Maybe it could work as a 'resticted' extension of this site for the odd chat... a place where disco could go really techie in his posts..... but can't see that working

Latest Threads