Does anyone know who this is

Oh, which debt collecting agency do you work for?

Iolis said:
:D :D :D

Some tw@t is using it as an avatar, whilst posting such things about us as "Many thousands of innocent men, women, children and babies have been violently slaughtered by our armed forces" .

I thought I recognised the picture as one of our Irish players

Thanks Sven!

No offence intended, just cynical, suspicious and wouldn't trust my grandmother to tell me the time!

Sven said:
Iolis said:

Some tw@t is using it as an avatar, whilst posting such things about us as "Many thousands of innocent men, women, children and babies have been violently slaughtered by our armed forces" .

Can we have a link please?

Henry_Tombs said:
Sven said:
Iolis said:

Can we have a link please?
Just for You Henry, Mad Worlds thread

Sven said:
I've a feeling it's a terrorist bod - can anyone confirm this??
It's not. Not anyone mainstream from past decade.

There is something about this Mad World persons grammar that may suggest that he is not a native english speaker. Any thoughts on that theory?

fastmedic

Paddy O'Semtex...?

He definitely looks like a bog-trotter to me...curly barnet and a mock leather (plastic) jacket (guessing this last bit obviously, but you know the sort...)

He looks like some throwback of a 70/80's band that were not very good and lasted a few weeks and have now spent all there money and sleep with men to make ends meet. Hope this is helpful.

On his profile he says he is one Garry Anderson - same on his website:

http://skilful.com/

Just done a websearch on this bloke and he seems a serial complainer and general pain in the neck.

spyblog is another site he crops up as a poster too. Obvioulsy unemployable with too much benefit and computer access :)

mukhabarat2003 said:
On his profile he says he is one Garry Anderson - same on his website:

http://skilful.com/

Just done a websearch on this bloke and he seems a serial complainer and general pain in the neck.

spyblog is another site he crops up as a poster too. Obvioulsy unemployable with too much benefit and computer access :)
You might be describing me there :D

Latest Threads