Does anyone know the name of this website? Website Name?

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by AlexM, Jun 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was bought some fantastic cuflinks and a tie from a webstore called something like Regimental Store last Christmas. Really god stuff but cant find it on the internet. Does this ring a bell with anyone, can any one help?
    Nedd some more stuff of this quality
  2. Don't know if it's the site you're thinking of, but if you replace "Store" with "Shop" and search again...
  3. Youve shown me up a bit but thanks. You Star! Yes it is "shop". It's called The Regimental Shop!
    The Regimental Shop - Welcome
    Fantastic stuff if youre bright enough to find it!
  4. Yep, I know what you mean. its
    Its where I get stuff for Mess dinners. Top Notch
  5. Thats right, we aren't yanks here you know.
  6. Hmmm. Two first posts gushing about a shop...

Want to buy an Argos catalogue?
  7. This shop's WAAAAY overpriced. Avoid!
  8. What the Argos Shop, damn, where am i to get my cufflinks from then !!!
  9. Fair point but i always think storeroom
  10. Charging double the price of the RHQ shop for a tie isn't a sign of a quality shop. £31 for a tie? Sod off.
  11. The cufflink shop of course.
  12. The cufflinks available in the rhq store dont touch what I got from Different league of stuff altogether but i still my kids toys from Argos at rhq prices!
  13. So... by any chance do you have any connection with the website in question?
  14. If you'd just approached the site officially and asked if you can advertise within the forum, you'd have probably gained few customers. As it is, you appear shifty and underhand. You'll get none of my cash.
  15. You can definatly get cheaper cufflinks at great quality from other places.