Does anyone know of a decent Photobooth hiring company?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PrinceAlbert, Feb 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Simply what it says on the tin. I have a party to organise and I hear that having a photobooth is all the rage.

Does anyone know of a decent Photobooth hiring company?
  2. Make your own out of a large cardboard box and a disposable camera. Pump in CS gas for added fun.
  3. I swear I once read about an arrser who got into this business. Doing my head in trying to think who it was now. Sure he'll pop along.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Just borrow the office photocopier & a kick stool.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oh fuck!

Off to boil my fucking head now.
    Did I say you were a cunt?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Yup I do & having worked for him he's a decent bloke (ie reliable, reasonable etc).

PM me if you want the details.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. We do them here, Children's events ect. We also film and put together family dvds. Crew available via hairy arrsed bike courier for urgency events.

Pricing depends on location since we operate from Poole. Our Squadron of riders refuse to go further North than the Watford Gap.

8. Suggest squeamish viewers may wish to avoid clicking the linky above unless they really, really like cephalapods.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. HHH

HHH LE

Off topic I know but doesn't -1+1=0
    So I think you've failed Numeracy. :)
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If you are oop north and not a soft southern Nancy I can put you in touch with people who do this. If not, fuck off you soft southern Nancy.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. He's not from round'ere.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. HHH

HHH LE

Back on thread
    It seems to be taking an age for the full picture to develop for some posters :nod:
    • Like Like x 3