Does anyone know of a decent Photobooth hiring company?

P

PrinceAlbert

Simply what it says on the tin. I have a party to organise and I hear that having a photobooth is all the rage.

G

goatrutar

Make your own out of a large cardboard box and a disposable camera. Pump in CS gas for added fun.

I swear I once read about an arrser who got into this business. Doing my head in trying to think who it was now. Sure he'll pop along.

Oh fuck!
Cunt.

Off to boil my fucking head now.
Did I say you were a cunt?

We do them here, www.partysafeuk.com. Children's events ect. We also film and put together family dvds. Crew available via hairy arrsed bike courier for urgency events.

Pricing depends on location since we operate from Poole. Our Squadron of riders refuse to go further North than the Watford Gap.

Simply what it says on the tin. I have a party to organise and I hear that having a photobooth is all the rage.

Off topic I know but doesn't -1+1=0
So I think you've failed Numeracy. :)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you are oop north and not a soft southern Nancy I can put you in touch with people who do this. If not, fuck off you soft southern Nancy.

If you are oop north and not a soft southern Nancy I can put you in touch with people who do this. If not, fuck off you soft southern Nancy.
He's not from round'ere.

Back on thread
It seems to be taking an age for the full picture to develop for some posters :nod:

Back on thread
It seems to be taking an age for the full picture to develop for some posters :nod:
My head's not entirely painted on, and I have met the OP. It's not rocket science - even though you fell for it.

My head's not entirely painted on, and I have met the OP. It's not rocket science - even though you fell for it.

I fell in love with your painted on head ??

G

goatrutar

We do them here, www.partysafeuk.com. Children's events ect. We also film and put together family dvds. Crew available via hairy arrsed bike courier for urgency events.

Pricing depends on location since we operate from Poole. Our Squadron of riders refuse to go further North than the Watford Gap.

Did you supply the creepy paedo chasing the little girl? Never knew you could rent a paedo, every days a school day.

Latest Threads