Does anyone know Maxwell Williams 1965-

Ex signaller who had the privilege to meet Maxwell Williams today who is now in his 80s ex para and wo1 living in Cardiff who needs friends . Please reach out and I’ll pass on his details.

Ex signaller who had the privilege to meet Maxwell Williams today who is now in his 80s ex para and wo1 living in Cardiff who needs friends . Please reach out and I’ll pass on his details.

Point him in the direction of ARRSE / Para Forums / Faceache pages etc

Hope you get lucky and find a few in the Cardiff area that might pop in and have a brew with the auld yin.

JJWRacing

Old-Salt
Can I have his details so I can get him on the 216 FB page we have many bods in Wales especially Cardiff
kind regards JJ

JAD

LE
Can I have his details so I can get him on the 216 FB page we have many bods in Wales especially Cardiff
kind regards JJ
Apologies for jumping in here. A belated welcome home brother. I have to surmise it is you JJ (DISCO)?

If so, I actually put it out there in a forum, months ago as to where the f@ck you had gotten to, got some solid responses from others that missed you on here too.

I know you're far to modest to have a look for yourself; but I commented that on every occasion we ever met, or course we did together, you were there for others and did everything with style. Cheers for all the kit and advice buddy, top bloke JJ.

Apologies if its not the 5 AB/216 JJ I know but reading that you are helping sort Max out, I reckon its you.

JJWRacing

Old-Salt
Apologies for jumping in here. A belated welcome home brother. I have to surmise it is you JJ (DISCO)?

If so, I actually put it out there in a forum, months ago as to where the f@ck you had gotten to, got some solid responses from others that missed you on here too.

I know you're far to modest to have a look for yourself; but I commented that on every occasion we ever met, or course we did together, you were there for others and did everything with style. Cheers for all the kit and advice buddy, top bloke JJ.

Apologies if its not the 5 AB/216 JJ I know but reading that you are helping sort Max out, I reckon its you.
Correct is me, PM me, yes need Max's details so we can get him the help he needs

JJ

JAD

LE
Correct is me, PM me, yes need Max's details so we can get him the help he needs

JJ
Hi JJ,

I don't know Max sadly but am sure these posts will gather traction and he'll get squared away.

I'm PM you later brother.

T!m, nice but Dim you called me you fecker! :)

Latest Threads