Does anyone know a storeman called mac mcdonald?

#4
No sorry but i know Smudge Smith. :D And a Taff Thomas.
 
#5
Is he a mate of 'Dusty' Miller.......??

They used to hang about with 'Knocker' Bennet and 'Tug' Wilson years ago...........??
 
#8
I knew his brother.............Ronald. Did quite well in the burger world apparently.
 
#16
boney_m said:
elbasha said:
Does anyone know a storeman called mac mcdonald?
Where did he work?
I can't believe the number of blokes that fell for that blatant wah, boney. Must be a new year thing - letting their guard drop etc.
 
#17
boney_m said:
Fallschirmjager said:
boney_m said:
elbasha said:
Does anyone know a storeman called mac mcdonald?
Where did he work?
In a store numbnuts. :)
And the WAH goes to Fallschirmjager :D
Are you blind or just fucking stupid?
I was fucking first to insinuate that you were a fucking retard you fucking retard!

Fucking scaley back cunts. I shit 'em.
 
#18
Badger_Heed said:
Are you blind or just fucking stupid?
I was fucking first to insinuate that you were a fucking retard you fucking retard!

Fucking scaley back cunts. I shit 'em.
Ohhh, someones tired :D
 
#19
Badger_Heed said:
boney_m said:
Fallschirmjager said:
boney_m said:
elbasha said:
Does anyone know a storeman called mac mcdonald?
Where did he work?
In a store numbnuts. :)
And the WAH goes to Fallschirmjager :D
Are you blind or just fucking stupid?
I was fucking first to insinuate that you were a fucking retard you fucking retard!

Fucking scaley back cunts. I shit 'em.
Someones been drinking too much cola again. Never seen anyone get excited about NOT being wah'd before.
 

Latest Threads

Top