Does anyone have Dr Killcullens Number?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by In-Limbo, Nov 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just seen the 28 Articles of Company-Level Counter-Insurgency applied in a very key corporate environment, and half the company almost pass out on the floor when two "rising sun's" on a classic 'establishment prepared ego-recognition' war path crossed over, while the rest of the company was on a stoked up HSE's kick overlaid with Myers-Brigg's psyop.

Nobody was hurt or killed in the civic-action, but several people looked like they were about to puke involuntarily, the board have had to call in heavy weight tactical back up and looked shocked to the core, and some consultants will likely have to be in-humanely put down.

All in all, a complete victory for agility :D

Though someone high up should really stop take a cold hard look at that fcuking TV broadcast we have here....
  2. Linky?
  3. Sorry... eyeball 1st person witness, this week.

THIS is the only link.
  4. Is it just me, or does anyone else actually understand what you've posted?
  5. I think something happened in an office. Ish.
  6. Owwww..... estate agent lingo! In English please!
  7. No disrespect intended dear chaps, but you wouldn't understand what was just said unless you were David Kilcullen, a student of his, or are a strategicly placed member of the establishment. Attempt a little research perhaps, the tool is right in front of you.

And as for the 'estate agent company' in question... they service solutions over 4 continents, including the most powerfull private sector organisations in this country, and are crediblly responsibly for the initiatation of a change in Russian fedral law.

Fighting Complex Wars is a bit... errr, complex... some however are indeed "naturals".

The Doc sets an excellent tone.
  8. I am not a doctor but i do feel reasonably placed to state that you are barking mad dear boy
  9. Although I am a mong, I am familiar with Kilcullen's work. A very bright cookie who, for a foreigner, has been very influential with the septics. There are a some good interview podcasts online. The problem is, old chap, that your thread was extremely specific and appeared seemingly at random with no real introduction. I'm a big fan of autism, but there's a right and a wrong place for it.
  10. Excellent, one can always continue with a bout of ego recognition in here, good old arrse :D

I would agree BadUn, had I failed to assess the environment and the risk properly, and it certainly cuts against the grain to not immediately bite. Particularly if it was your work that they built that exit strategy on; but if you can't occasionally do it with respect to agility, rapid adaptation and trust when the times call for it (and they certainly DO call for it), then it'll all go to hell and a hand basket.

Poison Dwarf, you are a mong, but there is always a place for you in the family. ;)

Sustainable Empire Building isn't easy know.
  11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Anybody got a Babel Fish?
  12. I think I prefer "txt spk".

At least it has the decency to not look like English while being incomprehensible. Has this been computer generated from a list of random words?

13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

14. Not at all tubs, for there is a time and a place when small is beautiful ;)