Does anyone have any idea about RMP Phase 2 Training???

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by illbeamonkeysoon, Feb 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recentely passed ADSC (RSC for you old timers) and been accepted into the RMP starting my phase 1 training on September 4th at ATR Winchester. I have found no end of information regarding the course content for phase 1 but very little as to the course content regarding RMP trade training at Southwick. If anyone could shed some light that would be great, with as much info as possible.

Cheers Ladies and Gents

2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. phase 2 training RMP- you learn how to be a cnut to all the rest of the soldiers in the Army and shit all over them for the smallest thing. oh and you learn how to be a hypocrite!! Tossers

4. well from my experience with monkeys none of them paid any attention during any of their training and only seem to want to ever do the motorbike course!!

why didn't you just join the real police? why would you want to join a group of people whose only job is to distrupt the enjoyment of real soldiers?

5. Real soldiers? Aren't you a Scaley?

6. Within the best Corps of the British Army- RE where the real soldiers are, yes.

7. A scaley.... in the best corps ever the daddy of nearly all the corps!! A real soldier corps who without us nothing would ever happen in the Army!

Hurrah for the CRE!!!

8. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Well said,that man!!!

10. You're having a giraffe!!lol. Who's that then??

11. the only fans the RMP's have are in their offices during the summer when it's too hot to be bothered to nick anyone!

12. Combat Bricklayer?...................forward as one? Just doesn't do it does it?

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: Got to hand it to you, what you lack in soldiering skills, you sure as f*ck make up with humour!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. hahaha RMP ............forward as one??

nah doesn't do it either!! I think you'll find that us engineers as the best soldiers out there and if I was still in I would set up a competion to prove it but I'm not so there!!

we are the hardest working, hardest playing corps in all three services as anyone who has served with us will agree!!

You won't find a lack of any skills in the RE and you should try to re-badge to improve yourself as well!! lol

15. Well Biscuits, if you had any idea about the RE you would know that 99% of the time you do not use your artisan trade however it does come in handy such as building bars for when the rest of the arms finally catch up to use. Remind us who is is that breached the tank ditches on the iraqi border?? and all the other times the Engrs have been first in or had to rescue others? Better than directing traffic across the border three days later, is it not??