Does anyone feel the same?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by CMD40, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sick of reading posts reference RA recruiting has stopped, yes some of it might be true, but **** me it seems that everybody has to add in there bits and pieces. I also believe that its destroying some recruits ambition to sign up for the RA, will this have an effect on its future who knows. :evil:

I suggest to any new recruit, re-lister and re-joiner only take advice from your recruiting office regarding this matter they are the ppl in the know forget about what's posted.

To date I'm currently waiting as a re-joiner and have had no negative feed back so far, yes I understand the current situation within the RA but I think thats a matter for the recruiting office to deal with. Live in hope. :D

2. why have the RA stopped recruitin atm they filled up or something?

3. Which is what they are doing. Some then discuss what their recruiter has said to them about RA recruitment stopping.

No one is using this site as their primary tool for joining up (we dont actually do the recruiting). Its just a discussion forum.

So I have your teddy when your ready to come over and pick it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.