Does anyone else here hate fcuking chatrooms?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bovvy, Jun 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, you think you'll go in ............ be sociable, like. And you're bombarded with abuse. But you take it on the chin. And then you think you'll ask a few questions. Show willing, like. And the whatsits throw you out!!!

2. was that this site's chat room?
    cos if so i fecking hate them
    all i said was hello............wap.........your bared son!!

gits

3. Awwwwwwwwwwww, gee, thanks Hallveg. Yes it was, but I hate ALL fcuking chatrooms. They're so cliquey. People advertise their fcuking websites, but when peeps wanna join in, they shit on 'em!!!! No, I'm C A L M.

4. ........... and B R E A T H

5. well if it helps you can chat to me, cant guarantee i wont abuse you though....i have issues.

6. i'm with you bovvy, I know i'm not the quickest typist or the fastest wit, but when the clique get together and so obviously ignore you it really grips

7. Said it before and I'll say it again - They dont love you like I love you Honeychild...... 8)

8. damn it, i cant get any privacy to work my magic!!! i was on for a rejection bit then boys...mumble mumble mumble grrrrrrr

9. You're my type of woman! :D

10. sorry you should have marked it as private chat

11. its not a drama, once she saw that my avator was an actual photo she would be of anyway! :(

12. Hi Matelot ......... well, it's only the internet, etc, so one must.
    And Hi Hallveg, let's chat sometime (when I'm more sober, eh?)

13. Its only the fucking internet dear.

Try chatting to people without the use of a keyboard. Its under rated you know.

14. trust me, stay drunk i'm fecking horrid.

15. OOh, Flashy,
    And you're the MAIN man around here, I gather. And lil ol' me has attracted your attention. I will point out to you that I spent over 20 years of my life as a PSYCHIATRIC NURSE ........... And (aside from a few pleasantries with the bird on Tesco's checkout), the last thing I want to do is TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!