Does anyone else here hate fcuking chatrooms?

#1
Well, you think you'll go in ............ be sociable, like. And you're bombarded with abuse. But you take it on the chin. And then you think you'll ask a few questions. Show willing, like. And the whatsits throw you out!!!
 
#2
was that this site's chat room?
cos if so i fecking hate them
all i said was hello............wap.........your bared son!!

gits
 
#3
Awwwwwwwwwwww, gee, thanks Hallveg. Yes it was, but I hate ALL fcuking chatrooms. They're so cliquey. People advertise their fcuking websites, but when peeps wanna join in, they shit on 'em!!!! No, I'm C A L M.
 
#5
well if it helps you can chat to me, cant guarantee i wont abuse you though....i have issues.
 
#6
i'm with you bovvy, I know i'm not the quickest typist or the fastest wit, but when the clique get together and so obviously ignore you it really grips
 
#7
bovvyblonde said:
Well, you think you'll go in ............ be sociable, like. And you're bombarded with abuse. But you take it on the chin. And then you think you'll ask a few questions. Show willing, like. And the whatsits throw you out!!!
Said it before and I'll say it again - They dont love you like I love you Honeychild...... 8)
 
#8
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
bovvyblonde said:
Well, you think you'll go in ............ be sociable, like. And you're bombarded with abuse. But you take it on the chin. And then you think you'll ask a few questions. Show willing, like. And the whatsits throw you out!!!
Said it before and I'll say it again - They dont love you like I love you Honeychild...... 8)
damn it, i cant get any privacy to work my magic!!! i was on for a rejection bit then boys...mumble mumble mumble grrrrrrr
 
#9
bovvyblonde said:
Well, you think you'll go in ............ be sociable, like. And you're bombarded with abuse. But you take it on the chin. And then you think you'll ask a few questions. Show willing, like. And the whatsits throw you out!!!
You're my type of woman! :D
 
#10
sorry you should have marked it as private chat
 
#11
bomb_mac said:
sorry you should have marked it as private chat
its not a drama, once she saw that my avator was an actual photo she would be of anyway! :(
 
#12
Hi Matelot ......... well, it's only the internet, etc, so one must.
And Hi Hallveg, let's chat sometime (when I'm more sober, eh?)
 
#14
bovvyblonde said:
Hi Matelot ......... well, it's only the internet, etc, so one must.
And Hi Hallveg, let's chat sometime (when I'm more sober, eh?)
trust me, stay drunk i'm fecking horrid.
 
#15
OOh, Flashy,
And you're the MAIN man around here, I gather. And lil ol' me has attracted your attention. I will point out to you that I spent over 20 years of my life as a PSYCHIATRIC NURSE ........... And (aside from a few pleasantries with the bird on Tesco's checkout), the last thing I want to do is TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#16
bovvyblonde said:
OOh, Flashy,
And you're the MAIN man around here, I gather. And lil ol' me has attracted your attention. I will point out to you that I spent over 20 years of my life as a PSYCHIATRIC NURSE ........... And (aside from a few pleasantries with the bird on Tesco's checkout), the last thing I want to do is TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you still have the kit????
 
#17
hallveg said:
bovvyblonde said:
Hi Matelot ......... well, it's only the internet, etc, so one must.
And Hi Hallveg, let's chat sometime (when I'm more sober, eh?)
trust me, stay drunk i'm fecking horrid.
But there's something about you that appeals to me. Is your fat arrse really in Blandford?
 
#18
bovvyblonde said:
hallveg said:
bovvyblonde said:
Hi Matelot ......... well, it's only the internet, etc, so one must.
And Hi Hallveg, let's chat sometime (when I'm more sober, eh?)
trust me, stay drunk i'm fecking horrid.
But there's something about you that appeals to me. Is your fat arrse really in Blandford?
no but i can be in 2 hours for the right offer??
 
#19
bovvyblonde said:
OOh, Flashy,
And you're the MAIN man around here, I gather. And lil ol' me has attracted your attention. I will point out to you that I spent over 20 years of my life as a PSYCHIATRIC NURSE ........... And (aside from a few pleasantries with the bird on Tesco's checkout), the last thing I want to do is TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why are you bumping your bollocks off about not being able to 'chat' to people? Just a thought.
 
#20
I do NOT have bollocks!!! (Well I can't see any in this place at the moment). But it's nice to feel able to "type-chat" spontaneously sometimes.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top