• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

does anyone agree that this man is a nob head

no-at least he can tell stroeys...and he knows quite a lot on military hiserrrey

TT gets my vote!
If you can't take a good kicking, don't post. Can't be a KINGO without that attribute!

No more than the rest of us.

I think an apology is in order here Jonny Lewis.

You have made at least two mistakes so far: 1. You have been rude to a lot of people some of whom you will meet in real life. 2. You have used your real name.

I suggest that you go and watch a copy of Sean Connery's 'The Hill" becasuse that's facing you right now.

PB

elovabloke

ADC
pupgreen said:
tankie though he could handle it..just about..
I hope you don't mean the knob head who started the thread 8) Or are you talking about the star of the show now - ramblings of a flower seller with a little cold me thinks pup.

awww stop sniffling pup

The very worst kind i hear. Should stop sitting outside that draughty pillbox, robbing soldiers of their uniforms. :)

if you can,t take a bit of banter i suggest you join the salvation army cos you,ll get a few beatings shouting off like this in barracks.wise up little man! :twisted:

Tartan Terrier has my vote, always seemed a decent and fair bloke!!

Think you need to take a look at yourself Jonny Lewis!!

Latest Threads