does anybody know where I can get a good quality military t shirt?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by armyman22, Jun 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have been looking everywere and cant seem to find a good military tshirt with different regiment badge on.
  2. Any particular regiment that your looking for?
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The QM's or PRI?
  4. What do you mean by this, as in different to what?

I know someone with a embroidery business ex forces who can do one-offs if thats is what you are meaning by different, pm me
  5. Try Arthur3Bums on this site. He does designs to order on high quality shirts/fleeces/sweatshirts etc.
  6. You all answered so helpfully but my walt alarm is going. Why would anyone need a regimental T shirt unless from a Regimental source.
    Equally anyone serving need only look in the back of Soldier mag, or speak to the PRI to get contacts for custom shirts for tours etc.
  7. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

My money is on this being a self-promotion post.
  8. i got mine from here
  9. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I've never heard of the Different Regiment is this something to do with the SDR?
  10. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

What he said.
  11. Liz

12. Problem is I've had loads of different T-shirts over the years as seem to be posted every few years being REME to different Regiments/cap badges and you have the same problem with all the different companies out there...all the t shirts seem to of shrunk during the years...must be a material thing.Im giving 4/1 on Bloke on a bike being right of WALT but a close second to Napier of 9/2.........he must be a genuine squaddie though with a username of armyman22