Dodgy Website , Be Warned

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by halomonkey, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to give a heads up to all about a website currently touting for members amongst allied forces. It is run by a female claiming to be an ausssie nurse with military connections.If you join this site and then ask to be removed from the members she will make false accusations and then post your personal details on a main page for all to see. Forewarned is forearmed! I am presently taking legal action against her but don't wish anyone else to fall prey to her tactics.
    The site is http://www.freepowerboards.com/alliedforces/index.php

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Seems like a genuine board primarily for Anzacs - what happened exactly?

3. Has Blondebint moved to the southern hemisphere?

4. I have decided to edit this as the blurb was detracting from the facts.

Fact 1 I joined the site and had to give an email address for verification
    Fact 2 When I objected to her petty politics and asked to be removed from her members list, she posted libellous and defammatory comments and banned me from the site
    which led to
    Fact 3 Due to not being able to access the site to advise her, I had to email her to tell her to remove the comments or i would sue
    Fact 4 she then posted the email on her site , showing my details
    Fact 5 THIS IS ILLEGAL
    Fact 6 I have started this thread to hopefully avoid the same thing happening to any of those who read this thread.

5. why didnt you just not bother going on the website again?

6. Why give your real details in the first place? That is bad PERSEC mate.

7. See above

8. yeah but most people have an 2nd email address that doesn't have thier name in it.

9. Looks like they are trying to immitate the ARRSE website. I would stick to ARRSE in future. Less likely to be conned!!

10. Just rejoin as a different ID, walt it up a bit and give her a right good slagging.

Time how long you last before banned, then repeat the process trying to beat your previous time.

Post a few 'amateurs' pics described as her in action.

Send E-mail informing her that this will continue until she meets your demands and posts a grovelling apology.

This is so much more fun than 'sueing' which probably won't work. :mad:

11. cheers dingerr that has really made me laugh. :applaud: :biggrin: