Dodgy looking people on tv

Is it just me or are there some dodgy looking people on tv who would make you feel very uncomfortable if you were in there presence, such as this fellow Daniel Corbett.
please add any person who has the same affect on you.

Attachments

I was going to put a photo of EAMMON HOLMES on but realise that it could make ARRSERS sick and his EGO might crash the server ( we suffered enough last night with that).
But have you noticed you never see any kids near him. :roll:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anyone mentione Gordon Brown yet?

Biscuits_AB said:
Nice one jaybee...............now that man is a prize tw*t.

Twat yes, however, his weather reports are generally funny as feck.

warm moist front and all that. :lol:

Long may he reign. :D

How about that guy Jonty, in the Big Brother house.
Looks about as straight as the legendary nine-bob note, can just picture him skulking near netball courts etc.

jaybee2786 said:
Is it just me or are there some dodgy looking people on tv who would make you feel very uncomfortable if you were in there presence, such as this fellow Daniel Corbett.
please add any person who has the same affect on you.
I wouldn't say uncomfortable exactly, more like murderous:

The Beckhams
Jordan and her cnut of a husband and menagerie of retarded children
Noel Edmonds
That mincing tw@t Russel Brand
Michael Winner in that cringe-making car insurance ad
Pete Doherty
Trinny and Suzanah
The Beckhams
The residents of the Big Brother House
Coleen McWhateverherfeckingnameis, Shrek Rooney's piece
The Beckhams

I could go on but I think I need to lie down...........

B

blindfire

The_IRON said:
I was going to put a photo of EAMMON HOLMES on but realise that it could make ARRSERS sick and his EGO might crash the server ( we suffered enough last night with that).
But have you noticed you never see any kids near him. :roll:
Can't stand the man with his sh-----------------itttttttttttttttttt eating grin - would love to smash the butt of an SLR in it :D

It still has to be that wretched Richard Madeley that has me reaching for something to throw at the telly. In years gone by, that Tory polititian, Peter Lilley, used to bring on an attack of "the vapours".

i think that fecker from the cillit bang advert needs culling. As well as that pr!ck jeremy kyle and the chavey pikey fucnuts that attend his debarcle.If he ever raised his voice at me or mine he would find his smarmy grin filled double time with a size 12 doc martin TW*T

adverts- that dozy cow phoning the loan company, "i'm calling about a loan". well you wouldn't be ordering a pound of fckuing carrots from them, would you?
and why do "they" think i want to spend every bank holiday buying a bloody sofa?
and pc world's best yet,"let them order on line", how, you cnut, when i've not bought a computer yet?
and cillit bloody bang-"look how it cleans the bath"- that's so minging you could clean it with a shovel!
time to lie down in a darkened room, without the telly on, i think.....

The English nutter who does the finance on CNN.

Or the camp Aussie who does the same job on BBC world.

I was watching the BBC with my dad and the Aussie was being very gay , my dad said "He's obviously a nine bob note" I said "what makes you say that then?"joking.
He said "Look at the cut of his suit" and he was being deadly serious.