• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dodgy links using iPhone app.

Whenever I click on a link to another part of Arrse, it randomly takes me to an ancient unrelated thread.

It started off as an occasional annoyance but now it happens with every link.

Example:

When I click on the link in this thread
View attachment 102768

It takes me here
View attachment 102769

Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Yes, happened to me too, on that exact same thread. Glad it's not just me being sausage fingered...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

New versions of the app going live within the next week or so. The Ad-free app is currently lagging behind in versions and will do a major catch-up update tonight or tomorrow, then both apps will update again in a week or so. Can you let me know if this problem goes away after the next update that you notice?

The only thing that happens with the Arrse app on my ipod touch is that it crashes (well just closes), but other apps do that, so I just put it down to apple shitness.

Latest Threads