Dodgy links using iPhone app.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Ravers, Dec 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Whenever I click on a link to another part of Arrse, it randomly takes me to an ancient unrelated thread.

It started off as an occasional annoyance but now it happens with every link.

Example:

When I click on the link in this thread
    ImageUploadedByARRSE1356613403.909196.jpg

It takes me here
    ImageUploadedByARRSE1356613423.458605.jpg

Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. I've had it a few times on the iphone app too. Seems to happen on pretty much every link I click on my phone.

3. Yes, happened to me too, on that exact same thread. Glad it's not just me being sausage fingered...

4. Delete the app and then download it again. Might be your app hasn't updated to IOS6 or wherever we are on now

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

New versions of the app going live within the next week or so. The Ad-free app is currently lagging behind in versions and will do a major catch-up update tonight or tomorrow, then both apps will update again in a week or so. Can you let me know if this problem goes away after the next update that you notice?

6. The only thing that happens with the Arrse app on my ipod touch is that it crashes (well just closes), but other apps do that, so I just put it down to apple shitness.

7. Mine has been crashing and closing a lot, also.