Dodgy finger

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JoshMillss, Mar 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The middle finger on my right hand is pretty fcked up.I broke it about 2 months ago and couldn't be arrsed to get it seen to by a hospital (4 hours in a waiting room to tell me something I know) I didn't strap it up and now its a bit creaky,It causes me no pain whatsoever but I was wondering if it would hinder my medical at selection?
    Thanks in advance 8)

2. No. It's doubtful it would.

3. well if you did manage to break the thing ( could of been a number of things - sprain dislocated fracture etc) then youre not going to get deffered because its not on youre record.

4. I did exactly the same and ignored what was most likely a broken finger. A few months later I wished that I had listened and got it sorted as I was in a lot of pain and my grip strength suffered massively. In the end the break repaired itself but it became crooked and I had to have an op to clen up the joint and pin it. All very painful!
    Anyway, what Im trying to say is, go and get it checked out even now. It may need the TLC!

5. Well,Theres a hard lump which I'm guessing is bone on the side now.It dosen't cause me ANY pain and I have full mobility of the joint.

6. You need to get it sorted then. Before anything happens perminent, your finger could end up at an angle or may start hurting in time. At a time you don't want it to.

Stop being wet, cut your finger off. You have 7 others. :)

7. I've got a dodgy finger too, it's bent and stinks of poo, pokey bum wanks have got to stop!