Dodgy Durex Ring Nicked :)

Date Line 2023
===========
Daddy how was i conceived?

Well i bought a dodgy condom from the 24/7 shop.
Me and your Mum made a baby, you and 9 months later out you popped.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Date Line 2023
===========
Daddy how was i conceived?

Well i bought a dodgy condom from the 24/7 shop.
Me and your Mum made a baby, you and 9 months later out you popped.

Did you buy it from RayC or Earth?

In Current Affairs. Is it too much to hope the OP has a finely-tuned sense of irony?

The only reason that they're being counterfeited is because they're so bloody expensive. How much is a 12 pack nowadays? £10 or so. Has the price of rubber skyrocketed in the past few years or what?

It's the same with razor blades, we're being robbed on a daily basis.

The only reason that they're being counterfeited is because they're so bloody expensive. How much is a 12 pack nowadays? £10 or so. Has the price of rubber skyrocketed in the past few years or what?

£10 for durex compared to 18 yrs of being skint, followed by in many cases CSA screwing your life up.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

£10 for durex compared to 18 yrs of being skint, followed by in many cases CSA screwing your life up.
True, but how much can they possibly cost to make?

There's nothing can substitute for a catchy brand name.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
True, but how much can they possibly cost to make?
Its probably the testing and the plant that costs. I personally wouldn't buy a brand that WASN'T extensively tested. For that matter I only ever bought Durex Avanti cos very few others fit!

Use a traditional cut-throat razor.

Then the girl behind the counter in Boots will give you your prophylactics for free.