Documentation before Phase 1

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by TheOriginalRocky, Oct 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I start my phase 1 in March. (Junior Entry at Harrogate)
    I'm just wondering if there's any documents I'll be required to sign off etc.
    Many thanks :)
    (Before anyone complains, I have used the search function. However, after sifting through 30 pages of information irrelevant to my question I thought I'd ask directly)
  2. Your Recruiter will call you in at some stage to confirm all your details on TRHJ and go through certain paperwork. You will get your 271W (Copy of contract) complete your Disclosure Scotland (Basic Check) get given your 486 (Parental Consent form) for your parents to sign plus your JOB OFFER LETTER to sign and be witnessed stating your are unable to change the job your offered unless the Army needs to change it (This follows you around in your P File throughout your career). There may be a few addittional things to resign ie 493 Rehabilitation of Offenders act if a year since you last signed. Before hand go onto the Army website and look at Pre arrival information with JI's and kit lists. AFC Harrogate - British Army Website
  3. Will I receive this nearer to the date? (like at the Oath of allegiance)