Documentary about West Ham lads selling dusters 1983/4?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rudie, Jan 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone remember a documentary on Channel 4 about 83 or 84 about some West Ham lads who were selling feather dusters door to door in the home counties? I'm not taking the piss,this was genuinely broadcast and it become a bit of a cult film .
    One scene, in which gave me a reason to think it may of been a bit set up was when they run into a mob of Milwall "Bone Heads" trying to muscle in on the duster selling market in some posh English village ,and it all kicked off - yobbos running amok on the village green with broomsticks that they liberated from the local shop.
    C4 did a "Where are they now?" film 10 years later. some of them had done well,others not so well. One was a photographer who had been on ops with the Foreign Legion,one was a rave promotor another was a taxi driver.

What the F UCK was it called though?

2. Feck me, I must have been out the night that was on!!
    Never heard of it.

3. I think that was a chap called Keith...used to go to school with him and he was a member of the ICF at one stage. Now lives in Ibiza.

4. I think quite a few of them were involved in the ICF. I read Cass Pennants "Congratulations - You Have Just Met The ICF" a few years back and he mentions the film.

5. Brilliant! It's been years since I've seen that. Definetely a set up though.

6. Which belongs firmly in the fiction section, 35 years undefeated my a*se