Doctors from commonwealth countries

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by mastram, Sep 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does the British Army take Commonwealth citizens with valid medical degrees (from their respective country) as medical officers ? if so what is the procedure ?