• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Doctors and Nurses at war

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the ITV series Doctors and Nurses at war. I have looked on play.com, amazon etc and they are not selling the dvd. I really would like to see it as its what i want to do for a living.????

I wish!! No such luck my time is taken in a busy A&E but watching DVDs does sound like a cracking job.......do you know where i might find that DVD??

While we are on the point, a mate told me 5 out of 6 months of his time on OP Telic was taken by watching DVDs!! (He is in 3 Para)

Have yu thought of going to ITV's website and checking on the programmes details? They might even still have it on there programme player?

I bet Woolworths would have sold it ;)

NNurse said:
Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the ITV series Doctors and Nurses at war. I have looked on play.com, amazon etc and they are not selling the dvd. I really would like to see it as its what i want to do for a living.????
If you are still after a copy let me know, I sorted one for a TA Dr I work with

NNurse said:
check your PM fella

Latest Threads