Doctors and Nurses at war

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the ITV series Doctors and Nurses at war. I have looked on play.com, amazon etc and they are not selling the dvd. I really would like to see it as its what i want to do for a living.????

you watch DVDs for a living? what a cracking job!!

I wish!! No such luck my time is taken in a busy A&E but watching DVDs does sound like a cracking job.......do you know where i might find that DVD??

While we are on the point, a mate told me 5 out of 6 months of his time on OP Telic was taken by watching DVDs!! (He is in 3 Para)

Have yu thought of going to ITV's website and checking on the programmes details? They might even still have it on there programme player?

I bet Woolworths would have sold it ;)

The Woolworths in Munster is still open!

Markintime said:
Like the signature block, nailing QA's eh? Hope you meant female QA's :D
that was my aim! :D

NNurse said:
Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the ITV series Doctors and Nurses at war. I have looked on play.com, amazon etc and they are not selling the dvd. I really would like to see it as its what i want to do for a living.????
If you are still after a copy let me know, I sorted one for a TA Dr I work with

NNurse said:
check your PM fella

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Episodes are still appearing on ITV 2/3/4
There was one on the other night (I think Tuesday is military night) after Andy McNabs programme