Doctors and Nurses at war

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by NNurse, Apr 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the ITV series Doctors and Nurses at war. I have looked on play.com, amazon etc and they are not selling the dvd. I really would like to see it as its what i want to do for a living.????

2. you watch DVDs for a living? what a cracking job!!

3. I wish!! No such luck my time is taken in a busy A&E but watching DVDs does sound like a cracking job.......do you know where i might find that DVD??

While we are on the point, a mate told me 5 out of 6 months of his time on OP Telic was taken by watching DVDs!! (He is in 3 Para)

4. Have yu thought of going to ITV's website and checking on the programmes details? They might even still have it on there programme player?

I bet Woolworths would have sold it ;)

5. I have been to ITVs website and catch up but it has a 30 day expiry date so no joy.

Yeah Wolly would have sold it!!!

6. The Woolworths in Munster is still open!

7. Like the signature block, nailing QA's eh? Hope you meant female QA's :D

8. that was my aim! :D

9. If you are still after a copy let me know, I sorted one for a TA Dr I work with

10. check your PM fella

11. I too will like a copy of said DVD. Any info on the whereabouts will be much appreciated. Cheers

12. send me a PM fella.

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Episodes are still appearing on ITV 2/3/4
    There was one on the other night (I think Tuesday is military night) after Andy McNabs programme