Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi im trying to make a medical appeal, im just wondering if any body knows any doctors are smo or any medical proffesionals of the sort so i can speak with them before hand. much appreciated
  2. BuggerAll

    BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

    Why not try your own doctor?
  3. i am, just trying to get the support of many doctors
  4. One doctor is enough, your own will do.
  5. does anybody know if this is true, i have read somewhere that a person that had epilepsy as a child can be accepted if they can prove that they are five years seizure free without medication/treatment and can provide a clear eeg scan (scan for brainwaves)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.