Doctor Who

B

BlueDZ

Yep me too, always liked Dr Who but Matt Smith is just tonk and last nights episode was crap. I think they should kill him off at the end of the series and bring back David Tennant as the next Dr, it could be a sort of regeneration hiccup!

Sorry, loved it
What did'nt you like about it?
I like the way this doctor is more nutty, I'll bore off now
Happy easter

What gets me is people watching it today will never realise how much better Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker were! David Tennant was good but those guys were awesome!!

What gets me is people watching it today will never realise how much better Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker were! David Tennant was good but those guys were awesome!!
Diferent eras, Hartnell + Troughten are good to watch, alas the BBC had a storage problem so hey presto whats left is is left.

DR Who and Torchwood are a f@cking nuisance, so far they have killed my girlfriend twice, I had to eat lunch with her one day while she was still in makeup with flashburns, blocked off the road to the pub numerous times, filled Wharton street with snow and giant inflatable Santas, and blown up the "Elli Jenkins" with a tactical nuke, its a f@cking nightmare living where they film, and don't get me started about f@cking Merlin those knights almost rode over me on the Taff trail

Sorry, loved it
What did'nt you like about it?
I like the way this doctor is more nutty, I'll bore off now
Happy easter
It just seemed like a waste of a brilliant chance to get people hooked.Pointless "storyline" slow slow slow no suspense,no acting,no drama.....
Shutting up now.

True it left very few questions unanswered. Need a hook, though I do like matt I prefer Tennant. Could also do with being darker, I know the target audience is kids but it would be nice if it was a little more serious.

DR Who and Torchwood are a f@cking nuisance, so far they have killed my girlfriend twice, I had to eat lunch with her one day while she was still in makeup with flashburns, blocked off the road to the pub numerous times, filled Wharton street with snow and giant inflatable Santas, and blown up the "Elli Jenkins" with a tactical nuke, its a f@cking nightmare living where they film, and don't get me started about f@cking Merlin those knights almost rode over me on the Taff trail
hurry up and die you bullshitting ****.

I thought merlin was filmed in one of the former eastern block nations

my mistake largely filmed in france with some UK scenes

**** me,yet another near miss.:)

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
hurry up and die you bullshitting ****.
Tell me ringdoby what gave it away?

I liked Christopher Eccleston taking the part. He made the character less frivolous and a bit more believable.

This latest guy Matt Smith plays a non human who has lived for countless years with brains to spare, but is only able to come across as ******* stupid.

Without Karen Gillan it would be a complete waste of time.