Doctor says you got 24 hours

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bomb_mac, Jun 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not me but a friend, got me thinking though. Now my record with both civpol and rmp has not been great but it was all petty stuff and a long time ago, i ain't broken any of the ten commandments other than thou shall not covet her next door ( and you would too), so what's my chances of reaching the old pearly gates and getting inside. Any extra precautions i can take to ensure entry?

The wifes gates are pearly when i've been in.
  2. become a catholic and confess on your death bed
    you can even break the 10 commandments before you do it

catholics have got it sussed
  3. I've already got that chit, but bad attendance means it might not be stamped properly, and what if i don't get to confess
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just 'fess up here - I am sure you will be given appropriate absolution by fellow Arrsers.
  5. Why bother with Catholicism, just find yourself a version of Christianity (or whatever belief you have) that says the all your sins are forgiven if you regret it (could be a sticking point) and you don't have to worry about finding a peado... I mean Priest before you snuff it.
  6. Why the fuss about the Pearly Gates? I've heard that there's more fun in the basement bar - and it doesn't have strict membership criteria.
  7. Here is the way out.... ask for your last 24 hours to be in 12 years time!
  8. yeh, see that's another question, should i really worry? I tried looking up the internet for any reviews on either locstat but all i could find under hell was two weeks in Torquay.
  9. Refer your case to one of the ARRSE ministers (theres a thread somewhere!) -I`m sure that for a modest fee they will forgive all of your Henious Sins
  10. J_D

J_D LE

The judgement is based on how YOU judge yourself and not what the dude on the big white phone is thinking. Just remember to confess to a priest before you pop the cork :wink: or Flashy, depending who is near.[hr]

RC church is a corker, get your foot in the door and your get away with murder! Nope, hang on that was John Paul 1st killer..................
  11. You know I've got the terrible fear that all the mainstream religions have got it wrong and some obscure little island tribe has the right one.
  12. You're right. Pass the woad.
  13. If it was me i would grab a sheep, some coke (not diet, the proper leaded stuff) and a fish supper and head of into the hills :wink:

14. D_R, are you referring to the ones that worship Prince Phillip? I reckon he's a legend too!
  15. There is a Padre posting somewhere on this site, so may be he can give the serious side of the death bed confession/ absolution which i am sure we will all need!