docs received (advice offered here)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by booch1988, Jun 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi , i have just received all my documentation to start basic.
    by the way i start 27th of july, so if there is anybody who would like to ask a question about the docs i.e, kitlist, personal items or anything just ask.
    if you would like to ask a question about the selection process, medical, run, teamtasks just ask or the application process i will happily answer any questions that you may have (i have also been deferred once so if you wish for advice on that i will also give you my best support) thanks for reading my post and hope i can help anyone as i had a lot of questions when i started my application.

thanks booch1988
  2. Or alternatively speak to the nice man (or woman) in Army uniform who sits behind the desk in the Army Careers Office. He might know a bit as well.

Edited for faulty keyboard, or poor spelling. I'm not sure which.
  3. If i have a criminal record for minor things like drug dealing and arson will they let me in?

4. drug dealing and arson isnt minor really is it....look im just trying to offer advice for some ppl who may appreciate it some ppl dont go to their afco thts why this site is here isnt it to find out information?????????
  5. You are going to get flamed. you do know that don't you?

I understand your motives, but you are not an expert. Better off advising them to go to see an expert don't you think? If they don't have the gumption to go and ask their Careers Officer then they don't have what it takes to be a soldier.

Plus, as I'm sure you are aware text speak is frowned upon and will result in merciless slagging.
  6. ok i understand youre point, dont wan to get grilled like.
  7. Nurse, Nurse! another one has escaped, someone bring the canvas jacket with the extra long sleeves.
  8. hahaha i only posted this for advice offering, i shouldnt have bothered. but i can understand why id get grilled
  9. Sorry to tell you mate as a ACA you will not be able to join because of the drug dealing.
  10. W hat if i give a false name would that get round it
    A nd it was only a small amount of crack
    H opefully if i use my mates name an ni number i'll be ok
  11. what a small ammount of crack what the crack of ur arrse be serious m8 ******* hell
  12. DoNt Be dIsSin mE M8 i IS wel aRd BrUv iNnIt

13. haha i bet you are, so what regiment are you in?
  14. Im in 49 para what regiment are you in?
  15. royal anglians 1st battalion vikings.....