docs received (advice offered here)

hi , i have just received all my documentation to start basic.
by the way i start 27th of july, so if there is anybody who would like to ask a question about the docs i.e, kitlist, personal items or anything just ask.
if you would like to ask a question about the selection process, medical, run, teamtasks just ask or the application process i will happily answer any questions that you may have (i have also been deferred once so if you wish for advice on that i will also give you my best support) thanks for reading my post and hope i can help anyone as i had a lot of questions when i started my application.

thanks booch1988

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or alternatively speak to the nice man (or woman) in Army uniform who sits behind the desk in the Army Careers Office. He might know a bit as well.

Edited for faulty keyboard, or poor spelling. I'm not sure which.

drug dealing and arson isnt minor really is it....look im just trying to offer advice for some ppl who may appreciate it some ppl dont go to their afco thts why this site is here isnt it to find out information?????????

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
You are going to get flamed. you do know that don't you?

I understand your motives, but you are not an expert. Better off advising them to go to see an expert don't you think? If they don't have the gumption to go and ask their Careers Officer then they don't have what it takes to be a soldier.

Plus, as I'm sure you are aware text speak is frowned upon and will result in merciless slagging.

Nurse, Nurse! another one has escaped, someone bring the canvas jacket with the extra long sleeves.

booch1988 said:
hi , i have just received all my documentation to start basic.
by the way i start 27th of july, so if there is anybody who would like to ask a question about the docs i.e, kitlist, personal items or anything just ask.
if you would like to ask a question about the selection process, medical, run, teamtasks just ask or the application process i will happily answer any questions that you may have (i have also been deferred once so if you wish for advice on that i will also give you my best support) thanks for reading my post and hope i can help anyone as i had a lot of questions when i started my application.

thanks booch1988
Fantastic If my boss is reading this
Im not coming in as of Monday BOOCH1988 can do my job and answer any questions without anyone entering our ACIO.

look i know i will get ripped now but i posted this as there were a lot of people asking questions regardin, appliction process, selection, and kitlist.
i know some people are thick enough not to see their recruiter but they ask on here and i thought this is were they could ask questions.

i dont think im an expert or anything just thought i could help.

thanks booch 1988