Docherty arrested for Class As AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FULLTRAIN, May 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fcuk is it going to take before this arsewipe gets a prison sentence ??? Can he really keep getting away with it because he's doing rehab??? FFS !!!! :x :x :?

2. If I met the Judge that made that decision in a pub, I'd gladly buy the fella/lass a glass of G&T.

They clearly think, with good reason, sending this spunk bucket to prison would just waste tax payers money.

Moreover, the longer they can keep him f***ed out of his mind on drugs, the quicker he'll OD and leave the world -1 useless thief of O2.

3. You raise a good point. Can we have a whip round and buy him the biggest bag of smack we can manage then take bets on how long it is before he ODs?

4. Why don't they just lock up this waste of rations in a room with several tons of narcotics and let him die an agonising coke filled death? As for that minger he's with - Moss Bros - let her in also.

5. lets hope he kills himself soon.

6. Why hasn't he been sent down for a long, long time?

7. Thank you once again judiciary. It's about time they made an example of this cnut!

8. A total waste of fcuking space - I'd love to see him getting sent down for a few months and becoming the love slave of some 6'6" (Tall and wide) black man with a knobb the size of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and a penchant for non-lubricated fun a la poop shoot.

9. Hear Hear SlimeyToad, if it was anyone else they would have been locked

up ages ago

10. Good point.

He is fcking disgusting. What is Kate thinking, although shes pretty grim too.

11. I was going to suggest taking him to Basra, let him shoot up and stick him in an insurgent hot spot with a Tony Blair mask on. Then let nature take its course. But hes not even worth a bullet.

12. If you drug him up enough he wont feel the pain from the bullets and last longer.

On second thoughts

For that reason alone dont give him any drugs and make the CNUT suffer.

13. bloody good idea!! :D

14. Am I right in thinking that his dad and his sister are in the army? Sure I read that somwhere, if so, maybe his old fella would do the honours and top him!

15. This is true. They used to live on my estate in germany. His mum was my school nurse. His dad has nothing in the slightest to do with him (from what i hear).