Do you work in a strip club?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pacestick, Mar 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lol what with a face like that, come on phil give you head a shake.
  2. "I was quite surprised but I think he was just trying to lighten the mood. Obviously I told him I didn't work in a strip club"

no love he was wanting a free show!
  3. 1984 - When accepting a figurine from a woman during a visit to Kenya he said: "You are a woman aren't you?"
    1986 - When speaking to a group of exchange students staying in the Chinese city of Xian he suggested that if they stayed there for a year they would "go native and come home slitty eyed".
    1986 - He told a World Wildlife Fund meeting that "if it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."
    1993 - When speaking to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary, he said: "You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly."
    1994 - "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" - to an islander in the Cayman Islands .
    1995 - He asked a Scottish driving instructor how he "kept the natives off the booze" long enough to get a licence.
    1998 - "You managed not to get eaten, then?" - to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea.
    1999 - In Cardiff he told children from the British Deaf Association, who were stood by a Caribbean steel band: "If you're near that music it's no wonder you're deaf".
    2000 - While touring a factory near Edinburgh he said a fuse box was so crude it "looked as though it had been put in by an Indian".
    2002 - "Still throwing spears?" - a question to an Aborigine during a visit to Australia.
  4. His best gaff must surely be......

"Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed." (during the 1981 recession)
  5. Who's worried about the face?
  6. True! you dont look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire as the old saying goes
  7. They're not 'gaffs'. The bloke just has a sense of humour. And a relatively mild one, compared to a lot of people I know.
  8. The man is a national treasure, just think of the laughs we'd have missed out on if he hadn't married Betty!
  9. when is his DVD coming out? Phil live at Buckingham Palace?
  10. the comedy genius himself, watch as he riddicules the butler and not forgetting beagle kicking
  11. Who writes his scripts, he always manges to get a good one in just when he seems to have dropped of the radr.

12. beagle? is that to keep the corgi's identity a secret?
  13. i would like to say its me but security keep catching me trying to drop off the scripts
  14. oh now you've gone and done it the corgi will sue you now dude