Do you work in a strip club?

"I was quite surprised but I think he was just trying to lighten the mood. Obviously I told him I didn't work in a strip club"

no love he was wanting a free show!

1984 - When accepting a figurine from a woman during a visit to Kenya he said: "You are a woman aren't you?"
1986 - When speaking to a group of exchange students staying in the Chinese city of Xian he suggested that if they stayed there for a year they would "go native and come home slitty eyed".
1986 - He told a World Wildlife Fund meeting that "if it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."
1993 - When speaking to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary, he said: "You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly."
1994 - "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" - to an islander in the Cayman Islands .
1995 - He asked a Scottish driving instructor how he "kept the natives off the booze" long enough to get a licence.
1998 - "You managed not to get eaten, then?" - to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea.
1999 - In Cardiff he told children from the British Deaf Association, who were stood by a Caribbean steel band: "If you're near that music it's no wonder you're deaf".
2000 - While touring a factory near Edinburgh he said a fuse box was so crude it "looked as though it had been put in by an Indian".
2002 - "Still throwing spears?" - a question to an Aborigine during a visit to Australia.

The man is a national treasure, just think of the laughs we'd have missed out on if he hadn't married Betty!

maxi_77 said:
Who writes his scripts, he always manges to get a good one in just when he seems to have dropped of the radr.
i would like to say its me but security keep catching me trying to drop off the scripts

warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
techgerman said:
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
when is his DVD coming out? Phil live at Buckingham Palace?
the comedy genius himself, watch as he riddicules the butler and not forgetting beagle kicking

beagle? is that to keep the corgi's identity a secret?
oh now you've gone and done it the corgi will sue you now dude

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Having met the bloke on several occasions, I can honestly say he is one of the nicest blokes I have ever met. Generally I think his so called 'gaffs' are just his attempt to crack a few jokes and put people at ease.

I was at a BBQ recently that he was a guest at and at one point I felt a tap at my shoulder, I turned around and it was him walking around with a tray of sausages and steaks offering them to people.

My favourite of his 'gaffs' has to be when Obama Barrack was here for the G20 conference, I think the conversation went something lime this:

Her Maj: So Mr Barrack, how are you enjoying England.

POTUS: Well we have had a great time, today we met the Chinese President, the Japanese President, the Indian President etc. etc.

Phil (visibly starting to crack up as he realises the opportunity for a joke): How on Earth could you tell which one was which?

POTUS and wife: Jaw dropped silence.

I'm sure if the normal man had the media documenting his every public appearance for the past 60years then the media could compile a list of so called "gaffes" about him!

Here's a pic of her from The Daily Mail

I certainly would. :D

Linky

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dangerousdave The Intelligence Cell 4
Forsaken_Child The NAAFI Bar 23
N Classified Ads 20